Chapter 47 - Distant

I wake up to a call from Stefan.

I pick up, "Hello?"

"Hey, so I may have stolen Klaus's family."

"Excuse me?"

"I have Elijah, Rebekah, and Finn, but there's no Kol."

"That's because I let him out."

"Well uh, anyways, I need you to come watch them for me, at the house te witch trials happened."

"Sure, I'll be there in 10."

I groan and hang up the phone, and get out of bed to get ready.

---

"So don't let anyone know they're here." He says before leaving, nit giving me a chance to reply.

I look at the coffins, it was so tempting to let them out.

I don't know why I didn't.

I sit on the rickety old chair, and see Stefan's phone on the floor, a single message popped up.

Stefan if you don't give them back I'll tear your head off and feed it to your brother.

Klaus.

I turn the phone off and slide it away with my foot.

----

After about an hour, I hear footsteps from upstairs.

God damn it.

I stand up, preparing to get murdered by an original out for his siblings.

After a minute, Damon practically falls into the room.

Not what I was expecting.

"What are you doing here?" I ask.

He was still pissed at me for ruining his master plan.

"We need to talk." He gets up.

"Okay." I sit back down, "Let's talk."

"It's never easy with you." He utters before whooshing over to me and grabbing me.

He brings me to the front lawn and stabs a small branch into my stomach.

"That is for screwing up my plan!" He shoves the stick in further, "First you stop me from killing Klaus, then you help Stefan steal his family, why?!"

"Do you think I wanted any of this?!" I retort.

"Then why'd you do it? Why'd you stop me?! I had him!"

"I did it to save you..!" I shout to the best of my ability, pulling the stick out, and stabbing it into his stomach, making him land a few feet away on his back.

He pulls it out, "What? No way."

"Klaus was one step ahead of us, he knew that if he died, you would have too." I sit up.

"How?"

"The sire line, I guess you're apart of his."

"Why do you care? You're not." He grumbles.

"I don't know."

(Hihadtomakeit400wordsbcitwas399anditwasreallybuggingmeanywaystyforallthesupportilyallbyyee)