Chapter 1 - Welcome to Hell.

Sitting on the dirt floor of the basement cell, I find myself unable to tune out the blood curdling screams of my best friend, Enzo.

I curl my knees up to my chest and rest my chin on them. When will it stop?

The days are a blur, I have no idea how long I've even been in here.

His screams become begs of mercy, as I cringe just thinking about the horrible pain he's enduring.

I put my hands to my ears to try and block the horrible noises, but to no avail.

I can hear his screams stop, and then the footsteps follow to the door, as he's let in and thrown harshly into his cell.

Instead of them taking me back there, they just look at me, and walk out, locking us in.

"Well that was weird, but I can't say I'm not happy about putting a delay on the inevitable." I sigh.

"I think it's because there's another vampire." Enzo winces at his slowly healing wounds.

My voice fills with worry. "Their poor soul."

Enzo nods in agreement, as he's finally able to fully sit up.

I pick at the worn down brick, bored, though enjoying the extra cell time.

The footsteps approach, as I put my knees down, unready for what's to come next.

The door flings open to reveal the psycho doctor, and the new vampire.

He had dark brown hair and icy blue eyes. He was cute.

He gets thrown into the 3rd cell, against the other wall.

"Welcome to Hell." Enzo says, as the Doctor gives us each 1 small shot of blood.

I just look at mine, not wanting to drink it, call it a loss of appetite.

"What's your name?" I ask him, looking over to him sitting in his cell.

"Damon, Damon Salvatore." He says, drinking his shot.

"Nice to meet you, Damon, I'm Eleanor, and this is my best friend Enzo." I tell him, to which he smiles a little.

"How long have you been here?" He asks us.

"Who bloody knows, I was captured in 1874, so however long ago that was." I say with a chuckle, finally sipping some of the shot.

"Well it's 1947, so a while." He says with a frown.

I practically choke on the blood. "That's a long time, my brother is probably worried sick."

I sigh. "Or he has no idea, and thinks I'm just out on my own for a while. I guess I'll never know."

Damon sits up, looking at me. "Well, my brother hates me, so the chances of him being worried about me at all are quite slim."

Enzo sighs. "I don't have siblings."

This makes me chuckle a little, which makes him smile.

The doctor comes back in. "You're next." He says, unlocking my cell, and yanking me up, dragging me away.

I hope you enjoyed! If you like one-shots, check out my TVD AND TO ONESHOTS book, I write based on all characters and I take requests so I'd like it if you read that too!