Chapter 4 - If I were free

Imagine

Walking down the streets of Mystic Falls, looking over my shoulder constantly.

I hate running, but what else was I to do?

If I stop running, He'll find me, and I can't let him find me.

I felt like a girl I once knew in the 1700's, she was running, believe it or not, from the same person.

I'm running because of a small lie that had been told.

Her name was Katerina Petrova.

She was pretty.

But now because of her, I was running.

My nightmares are of him.

Everything I feared before was minuscule now, as he was the only true fear.

And I hope one day I will get to stop running, but as of now, I have no home.

Reality

"And that is why I haven't made as much of an attempt to escape as I should." I finish my story.

"Did you say Katerina Petrova, as in Katherine Peirce?" Damon sits up abruptly.

I look at him, confused. "I did, why?"

"I knew her, in 1864, she turned me, and then she was locked away in a tomb." He told me.

"I last recall seeing her in 1870, a few years before I was caught." I say. "She was also running, so it's likely she faked her own death, the tomb as a failsafe incase she needed to hide, no vampire dare go in there, they won't come out."

"Interesting." Enzo says.

I am so sorry this story is really dry.

I'm not sure what to do with it yet, because I don't want it to be too short, but I don't want to many filler chapters, Lol.

Also, ty for the support on this book and my other one.