Chapter 48 - In honor of. .

I enter the Salvatore boarding house.

"Have you seen Elena. . .?" The brothers ask me in unison.

"Uhm, I have not," I answer, "Is something going on that I missed?"

"She told Stefan that she'd be here by noon, it's 3pm and she's obviously a no-show." Damon says.

I sigh, "Klaus probably took her."

"What?! Why?" Damon sits up.

"Klaus needs to make more hybrids because Katherine killed them all at the homecoming celebration." I say.

"Well where would he be?" Stefan questions.

"That's the problem, he could be literally anywhere, possibly not even in Mystic falls," I say, "Klaus is probably here but we never know."

"What makes you certain that he's probably in Mystic Falls." Damon asks.

"His family is still here."

He nods, and Stefan kinda just stands there.

"Point is, we need to find him, before he drains Elena and kills her. . ." I gulp, ". .Unless he already has."

-----

I enter the warehouse quietly. I expected to see Tyler around, especially because he told me he was keeping an eye to make sure Klaus doesn't kill Elena.

I enter the main room and see Elena strapped to a chair with IVs coming out of both her arms.

"Oh my god Elena-" I mumble.

She looks up at me, which for her seemed like a real struggle.

"Help. . ."

I speed walk over to her quietly and start undoing the restraints.

I rip the IVs out of her arm, gently though.

"Eleanor. ."

I sigh, taking off the last restraint, "Let me guess, angry original behind me."

She weakly nods.

I hoist her up and turn around, to see Klaus.

"Why hello Eleanor. ."

"Hello Klaus, sorry to cut this short but I need to take this girl home before she-"

He cuts me off by pinning me against the wall by my throat.

I drop Elena and as she goes down she hits her head on the table, knocking her out cold.

"I guess this is the end of the road for you, Eleanor." He says.

I smirk, "Well, I think not."

I motion for him to turn around and as he does he sees Damon, Stefan, and Elliot behind him.

He lets go of me to attack them.

I go to help Elena.

----

I get back to to the remains of the fight.

I saw Klaus, dessicated on the ground, a heart not to far, along with Damon sitting, his legs bent and his arms resting on either knee.

"I couldn't save him El. ." He mumbles.

I walk a little closer, "Couldn't save who?"

He gulps.

"Couldn't save who, Damon..?" At this point I was merely 2 feet away from him.

His breath was shaky, and he uttered the name, "Elliot."

The tears were trickling down his cheeks.

"Klaus had a hold of him, and I couldn't save him, he tore his heart out and I couldn't do a damned thing about it.." He explained through sorrow-filled breaths and salty tears, "I'm so sorry."

I sit next to him, "I forgive you, it's not your fault, and I will find a way to kill Klaus and keep you two alive, I swear.."

RIP Elliot Harlow, 1610-2011

To my dearest Elliot, who's spirit remains here. . .

Thanks for reading this sorrowful chapter.🥀