Chapter 27 - Spiraling

Damon is spiraling because of Katherine.

Stefan is spiraling because of Zach and Lexi

Elliot is spiraling because of Lexi.

Bonnie is spiraling because of grams.

Jeremy, Matt, and Tyler are just getting over Vikki.

Who the fuck isn't depressed?

I guess Anna's doing well, maybe I can visit her and Pearl.

I make it to their house and knock on the door.

Pearl opens and her face lights up when she sees me.

"Eleanor, come in! We have much to discuss!" She says, motioning for the house owner to invite me in.

"Come in."

I step through the threshold.

"Currently we're all trying to coexist." She explains.

I look around at all the tomb vampires that were supposed to still be in the tomb.

Fredrick waves at me.

I wave back.

Anna walks downstairs and smiles at me, before walking out of the house.

I look around trying not to give away the fact that this was bad. Everything I had hoped to avoid had just came about.

"Eventually we'll be able to live outdoors peacefully without people being so afraid of us." She continues, as I keep the fabricated smile going.

I love Pearl to death but this is too dangerous.

She offers me a blood bag and I decline, deciding that I want to be anywhere else.

"I'd love to stay, but I told my brother I'd help him with his school project." I make up an excuse, and she nods.

"You're welcome anytime, Ella." She smiles, and I walk out of the house.

----

I enter the Salvatore house without warning, and Stefan and Damon turn to me.

"Guys, we have a problem.." I tell them.

"Yes we do." Stefan says.

"Would you like to go first?" Damon asks me.

"Tomb vampires are out, all hiding at Pearl's house." I say.

Damon holds up a pocketwatch.

I groan.

"Is that-"

"It is, and Carol Lockwood wants it." Damon says.

"Emily always used magic to finish these, leading Johnathan Gilbert to believe he was a genius." I say. "So it can be undone with magic, so the weird vampire ear piercing thing won't work."

Damon smirks, and pulls out his phone to call Bonnie.

"I'm also aware that pearl wants it." I finish.

They sigh in unison.

"Good luck." I say before leaving.

Filler chapter, yay.