Rock, Paper, Scissors!

*Brian's POV*

"Rock, paper, scissors!"

Roger won again. That means I have decided to take something off me. I decided to go with my sock.

"Uh, uh, Bri, got to get both of them off."

I obeyed his words. After all, I was certain that I would win. Roger was cheering when I took off the other sock. This dude clearly doesn't know what karma is. "Rock, Paper, Scissors!"

Like I said, this dude really has no sense of karma. He lost this time, and he decided to take off his socks, too. Now both of our feet are bare.

"Rock, paper, scissors!"

"Ha, ha! Instant karma!"

"Shut up, you fucker."

He pushed my face away that was laughing right in front of him and reluctantly took off his hoodie.

For now, he only had his shirt, jeans, and underwear. I almost had on the same thing as him, but I have on one more thing, a jacket. I already smelled victory, until karma hit me back. Twice.

"Suck this, Bitch!" Roger said proudly. Now, I am already half naked, starting to get nervous about the fact that maybe I am the one who is going to be exposed first. What am I going to do? Make him laugh at me when he won? Not so easy, I am not a quitter.

I held my hand out, ready to take this shot. Another round of an intensive childhood game, rock, paper, and scissors.

Thank God, that this time Roger lost. He had to take off his shirt and flex in front of me with all of his non-existent muscles. I rolled my eyes at him and decided to keep going.

My heart started racing. I wasn't exactly sure if I wanted to show him my whole body. I knew this man would make any joke about me, but I don't really like having someone to ridicule my body, especially a friend that you have known for too long.

"Rock, paper, scissors!"

I lost this round, I guess due to nervousness. I couldn't think of anything right at that moment. But I still managed to smile and pretend that I was having fun, too. "Brian..."

He pretended to try and take off my underwear, which made me actually jump and made him laugh his ass off. I knew that Roger wouldn't make this game end no matter what because of my state, which usually would be the opposite if I got more luck and less nervous.

I held out my hand again, which was actually shaking. It was now or never.

"Rock, paper, scissors!" Thank God again, I won this round. It would've ended in tragedy.

Roger took off his trousers, and now we were standing there almost naked in the room. A room that only had him and me alone.

I have never been this naked and alone with anybody in a private place, and I was going to lie if I didn't say I felt pretty nervous.

The room was quiet all of a sudden. My face heated up just imagining what could happen next if we just didn't care and went savage.

What will happen if we just take off everything? What if we just start making out on the bed?

"Brian!" I suddenly got snapped out of my hallucinating state. "Are you still there? We still have one round you know?"

Roger smacked me against my chest, causing me to step backward. I looked down, trying to use my long curls to hide my blush. Why did that touch touch mean? Why does it still linger on my skin? Why do I feel so shy about it yet I kind of wanted it to happen again and again and again?