Femboy

*Roger's POV*

  I am a femboy.

  This might sound crazy, but I LOVE wearing feminine stuff while dancing around in my room all alone. Everyday I get to come back from school earlier than my parents, I would turn up the radio and put on the prettiest outfits inspired by icons I saw from stores, from Madonna to Whitney Houston, and shake my body along to the beat, enjoying my life.

  Not going to lie that it is pretty hard to live like this. This is not the mainstream and people would judge you for it, like you are supposed to be a certain way. I know I should be carefree but this is easier said than done. I'm just not ready to be "the sissy" for the rest of my life.

  Now that I am in college, I have to stay with a roommate. His name is Brian.

  It is pretty hard to stay manly, but I think I am doing it pretty well so far. I can use books and my studies as a sort of distraction so that I don’t need to interact with him.

  He is a very manly man. And I am into these kinds of men. This is disastrous and not fine. Whenever I need to interact with him, I always have to make sure I do it like a “real man”. Also, I have to control myself and not just rush into his lovely arms.

  Since he likes to be in the school library to study, I usually stay at our shared flat to do all sorts of things. I have studied, ate, slept, and made music in our shared bedroom. I never risked being caught dancing around in the room in silly costumes which I really like while playing the songs that I love.

  It was just too much. So I tried to bear all my urges to do so. Until that one day where I couldn’t resist no more.

  That day, Brian was going out with his friends to have a late night party. He said that he would come home late at night and to leave the bedroom door unlocked. I said fine and he went about his business.

  I was so freaking happy when he said that he would be coming home late! That was the time I could do everything I wouldn’t be able to do if there was someone so manly and attractive there! 

  Screw studying that night. I was about to bust out my dance moves. I reached down under my bed, getting a box out full of my treasures. It was a box full of my favorite type of clothing, makeup, and music. Nothing could ever beat this baby.

  I rummaged through my box, finding the perfect outfit for this night. I wanted to go all out tonight. Maybe pretending that I was actually living alone. After a few minutes, I went to the bathroom, bringing the costume I had put together, some makeup, and some songs I chose and went into the bathroom.

  I looked at myself in the mirror. A white plain button down tucked into a short black skirt, a pink and yellow striped tie, a pair of black stockings, a pair of white socks, and a pair of school girl shoes. I posed in the mirror, already loving the way I looked even without all that makeup I was about to do.  I did some lipstick, eyeshadow, and mascara, because who could forget to make their lashes flawless? Next, I tied two mini pigtails with two black bows. 

  I smiled looking at my reflection. I was so delighted about the way I looked. I couldn’t wait to dance to these songs I haven’t danced to and heard in ages.

  Struggling to contain my glee and excitement, I almost tripped on my own feet. When I got to our shared closet, I placed the records on there, which was also next to the record player. I wanted to play a song and dance right away, but I looked behind me and wanted to do something else first.

  I walked slowly to Brian’s bed, already smelling him. He smelled really nice. And manly. I saw a pair of his pajama bottoms and just had to take a chance and take a sniff.