Teasing Around

*Brian's POV*

  Damn it, Roger. Why do you have to be so hot? The way you bounced on that seat when you were banging on the drum during this morning's band practice...

  I couldn't believe that my best friend could look this hot with a pink tank top that held his body perfectly, in some really short jeans and a pair of combat boots. When he beat the drums, he looked like he was having the best sex in the world. Face all flushed, droopy eyes, sweaty body, and the way he bounces on the seat, how I wish his seat could be me.
  I didn't know if I was hallucinating, but I think that I caught him winking at me a few times. Also, I think particularly this morning, he was secretly flirting with me.
  He would come up to me frequently and just stand there, right by my side, or just near me. He also did something, which I would've slashed him in half for. He was eating a quick melting vanilla ice cream. Really seductively. The ice cream stained the sides of his mouth as he licked the ice cream clean. His tongue swirled around the creamiest ice cream he was having. It made me so aroused I found myself unable to keep myself focusing on my playing. I made quite a lot of mistakes here and there, which wasn't really common for me to do.
  "Woah, dear," Freddie said,"what's the matter with you today?"
  All of them were looking towards my direction. Deaky looking concerned as Freddie, but Roger was freaking smirking as he twirled his drumsticks. Even though he is hot, he could also be someone I wanted to just kill right on spot because of his attitude for the situation. Is every situation a joke to him?
  But I just smiled at them to tell them that I'm OK. I am totally fine. Despite the fact of Roger Taylor being there. Being such an asshole and tease.
  When band practice was over, I was more than eager to leave. I needed some alone time inside my room. In hopes that it would calm me down.

   Fred and Deaky decided to leave during the middle of the ride, so now, there are only the two of us in the house. At least I am grateful that the house would be filled with less people. I really just wanted to be left alone, inside my room.
  Why is he starting to grow on me? Isn't he just my best friend? Brian, you're thinking way too much right now. Just calm down. He is just your best friend. Roger is just your best friend.
  Ugh, even thinking about his name is hard to not think about how attractive he is sexually. The weirdest part is that I have never thought I would be gay for my best friend. I never even thought I would be so turned on by a boy.
  He is pretty though, just like a girl. I would try and get her attention if he were a girl. I just hope that this nonsense feeling would just go away. If he knows what he does to me, I don't want our friendship to end just like that. Stupid feelings.
  I paced around my room, feeling troubled. All I wanted to do was to take this off my mind. I looked over and saw my record player, and thought, maybe some music could help.
  I walked over to the shelf where I kept my records and randomly picked one. Any song would do. I placed the record into the player and set it on loop. Familiar melodies started to play.
  "I don't want nobody teasing around with me~"
  I closed my eyes and swayed to the blues, even singing along.
  "I've been in love, lately~"
   I felt someone's hand on my chest, gently pushing me towards my bed.
  The sense of touch took me by surprise. I opened my eyes, and there he was. Roger Taylor. Slightly smirking, looking me in the eyes.
  Suddenly, he pushed me so hard onto the bed, I bounced a little. He crawled onto the bed slowly. His arms were crawling up from both my sides, and one of his knees is touching my dick lightly.
  He just looked at me, with the same smirk he had when he was eating the ice cream. He used one of his fingers and traced my face. From my forehead and to my eyes, to my nose and to my lips. He traced the outer lip first and then slowly rubbed his finger right on my lips. Suddenly, I saw his face come down, and he captured my lips into his.
  He made it a long kiss, a deep one, too. His tongue slipped into my mouth, swirling in it, exploring every little detail my mouth has.
  I could feel my erection starting to build up as he kissed me deeply with lust. His lips were soft and they tasted as sweet as candy. His breath on my skin was warmer than the sun.
  When I was fully erect, Roger stopped kissing me, and used his knee that was touching my dick to rub it.
  My breath started to hitch, and I wanted something more already, I wanted to release a big load right now. But he just rubbed it slowly as I whined impatiently.
  When I thought I might be bursting right on spot, he kneeled down onto the floor and started to unbuckle my belt.
  I bit my lip, waiting in anticipation. Then, he pulled down my pants and underwear in order, taking his time.
  He is so slow with everything. I really wanted to just be relieved right now. He caused me too much tension.
  When he finally took off my underwear, my erection sprang free. He stared at it, and licked his lips. He took my dick in his hand and felt around it.
  I groaned at the contact of our skin. His hands touched my dick ever so lightly.
  He then kissed the tip and took in my dick as far as he could go and started to suck me off.
  I couldn't stop groaning. It felt so good that I sometimes accidentally bucked my hips up, making Roger choke on my dick. But it was really sexy when he made gag noises when I bucked my hips. The vibrations gave me a little extra something, making this blow job even better.
  He kept his pace even. Not too slow to make me whine, or too fast to make me cum.
  He stopped sucking after a while and my dick popped out of his mouth. He gave the tip another kiss. I really hate but love it. It is such a tease but it feels so good at the same time.
  He stood up, unbuckling his own belt. I put my hands behind my head, watching him take off his pants and underwear. He took it off as if he were a professional stripper. He swayed his hips side to side as he took off his underwear. When he stood back up, I could also see his erection. I really wanted to see him jack off, right in front of me. I wanted to see him make himself come. I wanted him to perform a live porno video.
  Not only did he take off all of his bottom half clothes but also the upper half. He took off his shirt over his head and I could see his milky white skin. It looked really delicate and delicious that I wanted to bite into it.
  When he was full naked, he turned his back to me. He took my dick and lined it up with his hole. After the tip was in, he went all the way down into it.
  His hole was really nice. I could feel that he used a dildo before coming in. It was loose enough to do such activities and the residual lube was still there.
  He started to bounce himself on me. I bucked my hips up along with his movements. The sounds of our skin slapping against each other and our moans filled the room.
  He was riding on me harder and faster. He turned his head and looked at me. His face looked really similar when he was banging on the drums this morning. Face all flushed, droopy eyes, sweat dripping from his forehead.
  I can just groan by looking at his face. He was also as aroused as I am. I still couldn't believe that I was inside of him.
  Just when I was about to cum, I felt myself tense up. Grabbing onto the sheets, and barely managing to buck my hips up with his movements.
  He suddenly pulled out of me and crawled onto me, kissing my lips again before he put on my shirt and underwear.
  "Why did you stop?" I asked.
He didn't say anything. He just opened the door and looked at me, winking at me before he left the room completely and just leaving my orgasm hanging.
  I really wanted to cum so badly, but he didn't let me do it. I groaned in frustration and just looked at my erected dick that was just sucked and ridden on by Roger.
  The music was still playing, and this is the only time I have ever felt the words go so well with the present situation.
  "I don't want nobody teasing around with me~"