Santa Daddy

AU: Merry Christmas! Wrote this one shot for the Christmas season. :)

*Roger's POV*

Christmas is coming up, and usually, Brian and I would give presents to each other on this special day. Last year, I gave Brian a scrapbook with lots of memories of us being together for so many years, and he gave me a framed picture of us hugging sweetly under bright yellow lights that were put on display on the sidewalks.

This year, I wanted to make it super special, something that I could make his jaw drop to the floor. I couldn't think of anything that could make him react that way, he always is so calm at everything unless there is anything related to people harming them badgers.

I sighed, frustrated. I lied on the bed, twirling a pen in my fingers. Just then, the door opened up.

"Hey, Rog! Got some cookies for you." He held out a tray full of freshly baked cookies. They smelled so good that I started to salivate. I swallowed some of my saliva and smiled at him, holding my hand out like a baby. He laughed and walked over to me, giggling at my reaction. "There you go, love."

I took a piece of it and observed it for a little. The chocolate was still in a melted state. It was one of those pretty soft cookies that anyone can bite into. When I took a bite, my eyes were wide opened. It tasted so damn good!

"Wow, Brian! You can bake!" I said with my mouth full.

He giggled, patting my head lightly. "Thanks, Rog, still working on them. I really wanted to get that slightly crispy feeling when you bite into it."

I finished my cookie and looked up, giving me puppy eyes so that I could have some more.
"Fine, you can have one more."

I got one and smiled happily, watching him walk out the door to continue with his baking.

After Brian came in the room, I felt like I had just become smarter. Ideas started to fill my head, so I jotted down a few things that came into my head.
I made a list, thinking of what Brian actually likes:

Space
Animals
Music
Swimming
Writing
Thinking
Reading
Baking
Making me happy
Cookies

I first tried to narrow down the list, making it easier for me to choose the perfect gift. The first seven words I have written were too hard to find the perfect one, so they were soon out of the list.

Now, there are only three words left: baking, making me happy, and cookies. I tried to connect them together, thinking of what scenario may come up. I could bake him some cookies, too, and watch a Christmas movie together, but that would be too boring.

The clock ticked by slowly, as I managed to think of the best Christmas gift ever. I wrote down the things I would need for it and started to prepare for it.

Walking down the cold winter streets of London, searching for a shop that had what I needed. I looked in the gift shops and didn't find the right things at all.

As I continued to walk down, I found a store that looked so perfect for my needs. Through the glass window, you could see a few inappropriate shirts on display. One of them had the words written "Ride me, Santa." on it.

I walked in, welcomed by the warm air inside of the store. I could finally pull out my hands out of my pockets without feeling like they might freeze off.

I was looking for the costume sections, but along the way, I got taken away a few times by the interesting things they sell. Leashes, candle wax that won't burn, ropes, dildos, and a lot more you could ever think of. I grabbed some condoms, lube, and restraints for hands and feet along the way just to be extra prepared.