Naughty Boy

*Roger's POV*

I was in class just thinking about my sexy teacher, Mr. Brian Harold May. His skinny yet elegant body. His tight clothes, especially those pants. They made that sexy bulge look so huge.

I actually wonder how big his cock is. I know that I have seen that same bulge for a dozen times, but I really want to see it without anything covering it up.

I glanced at the clock, waiting for the perfect moment. I needed to get myself in trouble at the right time.

"Now you just subtract this with 232," Mr. May said. His classes always have this boringness to it. Perhaps it is the subject he is teaching. Who cares about how many cookies Doris eats?

I tapped my finger rapidly on the table, counting the time by seconds. Only about 30 seconds to go. The sounds of my tapping probably irritated the people next to me, but it's not like I care.

When the time was right, I quickly threw a paper ball right into Mr. Sexy's face. He furrowed his eyebrows, looking at me with serious eyes. "Stay after class." Oh, I would love to.

Just right after he said that, the bell rang. Students one by one disappeared from the classroom, mostly dodging away from Mr. May. It was pretty rare to see Mr. May order students to stay after his classes. I might be the third one opin all those three years of his career in this shithole.

I walked up to the front of the classroom proudly, slightly swaying my hips from side to side. I made sure to have a cheeky smirk on my face so that he would probably make me stay a little longer for some more education.

His eyes darted at me with anger. "Sit down," he said. I did and then leaned on his desk.

He crossed his arms as he looked at me with his eyebrows furrowed. I didn't care much about what I just did, though. The way he looks when he gets mad is so freaking hot.

I tried to not make my eyeballs go down. I know that since he was leaning on the desk, something would pop out of his pants even more. I didn't want to risk being put into the blacklist of Mr. May's class.

"Why did you do that?" He said. I did that so I could spend more time with you.

"I don't know," I said, "I guess I just wanted to." I crossed my legs and bit my lip. He got off the desk and placed both hands on the desk in front of me. His face was only a few inches away. Oh, he smelled so nice.

"You've been such a naughty boy, Mr. Taylor-"

"Then punish me."

Silence. I smirked and his teeth started to show. I have never seen him like this before. Was he getting really mad at me? I didn't really think so.

He slammed his hand on the desk, creating a loud bang that made me blink. Leaned in closer and said in a low voice, "I see a pretty obedient student right here."

Just listening to his low and husky voice was enough to drive me crazy. I think I could probably moan just by listening to him whispering in my ear. The warm breath of him blew onto my ear, creating this sensual feeling that went through all over my body.

I imagined being under him and fucked all night. What would it feel like to be held by his long slender arms? What would his moans be? How would he take care of my body? Would he cum into me?

"Go lock all the doors and windows. Pull up all the curtains. Nobody besides us should be part of this punishment," he whispered into my ear again.

I went off to do what he just told me, and ran back to the desk I was sitting in. Before I could even take my seat, he grabbed me by the shoulders and pushed me up against the wall, harshly and mercilessly.