Brian Gets A Massage

*Brian's POV*

  It was such a hard day. My whole body was giving up on me and my fingers were sore from playing guitar all day. I just wanted to go to my room, brush my teeth, lights out, and call it a night.

  When I got into the farmhouse that our band shares. I went straight to the staircase and into my room. I never knew the sight of my squeaky bed, the old light that isn't even working, and the ceiling that has already started to peel a while ago, could look so comforting.

  I changed into one of my favorite pairs of pyjamas, made by our stylist, since hardly any clothing fits me perfectly. And went downstairs to our shared bathroom and found Freddie in there, too. He was brushing his teeth.

  "Hello, Bri," Freddie said with a toothbrush in his mouth. I responded with a hum only while I quickly did the usual process of brushing my teeth.

  What I like most about Freddie is that he knows how to care for someone. He knew that I was very tired at the moment, so he didn't push it to have me respond with proper sentences.

  "Goodnight, Brian. Have a good rest," was all he said before he left the bathroom.

  I spat out the foam from my mouth and rinsed it with water. Then I washed my face and went back upstairs.

  This is the moment I was waiting for, to be able to just not care for hours on this bed and just pass out until daylight comes in my window.

  I closed the door and my room soon became really dark. I carefully walked to where my bed is and closed the blinds behind it. Then I laid down and closed my eyes, ready to fall asleep. After a few seconds, I heard my door being knocked, opened, and a person speaking.

  "Bri, can I sleep with you tonight? I feel scared," Roger said. I was pretty annoyed by the fact that I really wanted to sleep and not deal with anything at the moment.

  "Rog, I'm really tired. Can you come back tomorrow?" I said with an annoyed tone without realizing, which I immediately regret after it was being said.

  Roger just stood there for a while. And I know that reaction. He was feeling like he was being not cared about and trying to suck in the emotions. When I saw him turn to his back, I called out for him.

  "Rog, I'm sorry. You could sleep here if you want. I was just not really thinking what I was saying. You can cuddle me if you want to," I said.

  I was glad that after a while he turned back, closed the door, and walked towards me.

  He plopped down on my bed and put one of his legs and arms on me, burying his face into my chest. I could feel the smile on his face, which I imagined to be so adorable.

  I closed my eyes once again.

  As some time passed by and I was about to fall asleep, I felt a breeze on my lower body, specifically on my crotch.

  When I opened my eyes, I saw one of Roger's hands over there, which I assumed took my pants and underwear down."Rog, what are you doing?!" I scream-shouted. But I got shut up with the feeling of his hand stroking my cock.

  "You like that, huh? Dirty boy," Roger said. And I only responded with sharp intakes of unsteady breathes. I really hated to admit it, but I enjoyed the feeling. It was weird to have your friend do that to you. But when you're tired and defenseless, you can't help but just enjoy the feeling of pleasure.

  When I felt myself getting closer to orgasm, I took one of my hands and went down to hold the wrist of his hand that was doing the dirty work. But all he did was picked up the pace, adding the other hand to stimulate the tip.

  It was a pleasure overload. My toes curled and my eyes shut tight. I felt the orgasm flow over me. I felt light headed, but in a good way.

  "Your reaction to pleasure is really sexy," Roger said. I knew that I was blushing, but luckily it was dark, and I had to come back with sass.

  "Because I am always sexy," I said while I pulled up my underwear and pants, which felt pretty uncomfortable because of what just came out of cock. Roger just gave me a "tch" and went back to cuddling me.

  We just held each other and closed our eyes until the morning light hit our eyes.