Sex Education

AU: This was super fun to type! Because my English teacher did the same thing. (Without the smut.) Anyways, hopefully you would enjoy this one! :)

*Roger’s POV*

  School is pretty hard. Everything is always in a rush, class by class. Sometimes I really would like to take a nap, but I never could, because of the tight schedule.

  But there is someone that makes me push harder than last time. He is handsome, tall, young, talented, smart, and most importantly, open-minded. His name is Mr. Brian Harold May. We just call him Brian, though.

  Brian is a math teacher in our school. He just came last semester and every student loves him. He teaches the math class for the gifted, which is a class I am in. My biology is pretty good, and that is why I got enrolled into this class, but my math is pretty bad. As in I don’t even understand why I ended up in this class and managed to keep my place.

  He teaches us math. Of course. Lots and lots of different and challenging questions, from geometry to quadratic function. He can explain things very clearly and I understand them, but I just wanted him to be closer to me, so this is why I have raised my hands in class so many times.

  The way he walks over to you can make you swoon over him. He is just so… beautiful. His moves are very elegant and he is very tall. Also, his face would be super close to yours, and your heart would just flutter. Listening to his lullaby-like soft voice, explaining how to the particular question you just asked. And you just ask him to explain it again because you just wanted him closer to you just a little longer……

  Uh, he is just too wonderful. I just wondered if he knew just how much I wanted to be near him. I hope that he doesn’t know, but I also kind of want him to. It is a pretty frustrating feeling.

  And since we are all in the class of the math gifted kids, we would have some extra curriculum. Which means the teacher could decide what they want to teach besides math. 

  Usually, teachers would just throw more questions at us. And not just any kind of questions. They are usually so hard that you would feel extra stupid with all the other smarter kids around you. But Brian decided to teach us sex education. Which was all new to us.

  We all thought that he was going to teach us about biology, which I was kind of excited about, because I was about to beat the other kids in the head with my extra knowledge on it. (That sounds a little cocky. Oh well.) But, no. When the handouts were distibuted, we all realized that he was going to teach about sex as in how to do it.

  I got even more excited, and so was the class. Anything about sexual pleasure is always a topic these kids like to talk about. Not going to lie that I am included. 

    “Alright, class,” Brian said. “Please be quiet for this class. I know that you are all excited about it, but please bring a learning heart in here and don’t make immature  jokes about it.”

  We all quieted down, anticipating for the moment Brian was going to talk about how to do it.

  "Now, folks, since we are boys, I am going to teach you about how to touch a man’s genitalia and make him feel good.” Some people started to snicker. “By the way, this is only how the majority of men would feel good. Because everyone has preferences. Anyways, let’s not waste more time.”

  He drew a penis on the blackboard. He was telling us the different parts of it. He told us that the glans, the tip of the penis, is very sensitive and is where a lot of guys like to be stimulated. It has about 4000 nerve endings in it. He also said the people said that the frenulum is the most sensitive part out of the whole penis.