The Quiet Kid

AU: This will be the last one shot of this book. Thank you so much for all the people who have read it and/or even voted for it. :) The journey of writing this book is so fun. This one shot is a really long one, so be prepared, and enjoy. :)

*Roger’s POV*

Monday

  “Girls, for weeks, I don’t know what reason, I really do like him.” Dominique, Debbie, and Sarina looked at me as if I was mental. 

  “You must’ve lost your mind. Rog, he is such a freak. He is so freaking weird. And it’s to the point that it’s not cute.” Debbie put a hand on my shoulder. “Debbie’s right.”

  I scoffed. They were being ridiculous. How could he not be cute? I mean, if you don’t have eyes and a functioning brain then, yeah, perhaps. But, come on! All of us have both of these organs, and are healthy.

  “Okay, Dom. And both of you, too.” I said that as soon as I saw Sarina’s eyes about to roll the hell out of themselves. “How can he not be cute? Long dark curly hair, color-changing hazel eyes, small pouty lips, a cute little smile he sometimes does when there is a joke, even though that doesn’t happen often. And he seems to be super smart or something. I mean, do you see the books he’s reading? They are thicker than my ass-“

  “Okay! We get it. You have a thing for nerdy weird-ass boys. But why not, you know, someone more ‘normal’, like… Alfie Clarke. I think he is the one into theatre and quite a few girls like his charm.” Freaking Dominique just cutting in like that.

  “Yeah. I could. But I don’t want to. In a relationship, you shouldn’t have two dramatic people together. Or else……” I opened up my hands like a flower while creating some explosion sounds. “Chaos.”

  “Then, how about Matthew Oswald, the boy from chem? He is cute, smart and funny. And he is gay, too. But maybe still a virgin.”

  “Not going to lie. He is pretty. But too pretty to my liking.”

  “How about Peregrine Wood?” Debbie popped in out of the blue. “He loves literature a lot, and he is kinda cute when he talks about it. He is a passionate bloke. But most importantly, do you know his cock is huge? It’s as big as-“

  “Okay! We know. Leave the poor man alone. You already made him traumatized and he’s probably scared of all of us.”

  “But I didn’t mean to scare him. I genuinely just wanted to see a real penis. And I was 14.”

  “Bloody hell.” I exclaimed under my breath.

  “Then how about-“

  “Girls! I only want one person and no one is going to change my mind. So stop trying to get me to like anyone. It’s only going to be a waste of time.”

  “Okay, okay! We’ll never talk about changing ‘the one’ anymore. But no matter what you say, it’s still weird to us.”

  “Yeah.” Both Sabrina and Debbie said.

  “Fine. At least I don’t need to hear all of you trying to change my love interest at the moment.”

  I glanced at my watch. Shit, I had been talking for 1:30 hours and we had so much homework and it was a Monday. I was destined to lose my 3-day survival without coffee streak. Fuck it, I needed energy. 

  “Gotta go now, girls. See you tomorrow.”

  I parted with the girls and was looking for my bike. Gee, my memory sucks like ass. How did I even survive life if I couldn’t even remember where I parked my bike. Well, I guess I needed to walk around until I found it.