Wakey Wakey

Y/N knocked on Seokjin and Namjoon's shared room door. After a few seconds, both Seokjin and Namjoon opened the door and greeted Y/N with a smile. "Good morning, Mr. Kim." Y/N said. "Which Kim are you talking about?" Seokjin joked. Namjoon rolled his eyes at his soulmate's remark and said "Good morning to you too, Y/N." "Here, I got you guys breakfast. I need to hand out breakfast to the rest now. Please be ready by 8:30." Y/N said and passed them their coffees and pastries. "Thanks!" they said as she quickly walked off. They looked to each other and smiled. "Definitely our soulmate."

Y/N knocked on Yoongi and Hoseok's shared room door next. She crossed her fingers, hoping that at least one of them would be awake. Hoseok opened the door nervously. "Good morning, Mr. Jung... May I ask where Mr. Min is?" she asked. "Oh, Y/N! It's you! Yoongi's still asleep but I don't dare to wake him up... The last time I did that I nearly peed my pants..." Hoseok looked to the ground, embarrassed. Hoseok, you idiot! You just embarrassed yourself in front of Y/N! He thought. Y/N let out a sigh. "I'll do it then..." she said and walked into the room. She saw a little tuft of navy blue hair sticking out from under the duvet. She clicked her tongue. If only I could sleep as soundly as that, she thought, feeling a bit envious of the older boy. Hoseok gulped as he saw Y/N walk closer to Yoongi. He was telling the truth when he said that he nearly peed his pants the last time he was told to wake Yoongi up. He had poured some water onto the elder's head in attempt to wake him up, but that just pissed him off. Yoongi glared menacingly at him and cursed in a really scary tone. It scared him shitless. He watched as Y/N pulled the covers off the male. The male groaned, snatching the covers from the brunette in attempt to warm his cold legs. "What the fuck do you want, Hobi..." he mumbled. Y/N leaned into Yoongi's ear. "Mr. Min, I don't think you wanna see me mad..." Y/N whispered in a dark tone. Yoongi jolted from the bed and cold sweat ran down his forehead. Y//N placed the coffee and pastries on the coffee table. "Good, here's breakfast. I need to go but please do be ready by 8:30." she said and bowed, leaving the room. "I think I peed my pants a little..."

"Jungkookie~ hurry up in there~" Taehyung whined. "Hyung, I told you 30 seconds ago, I'm changing." Jungkook deadpanned. It had always been like that. Jungkook would wake up earlier than Jimin and Taehyung since he liked to take his time in the shower. Taehyung would go after Jungkook and then Jimin would go last. There was a knock on the door. Jimin, who had been checking his Twitter, went to answer the door. "Y/N-ah! What brings you here?" Jimin asked with a closed eye smile. "Dropping off breakfast...I hope you guys are ok with croissants and donuts." she said and passed Jimin the bag. "Thanks! We're not really picky so don't worry!" he said. "That's good then...please be ready by 8:30. I'll be taking my leave now." she said with a bow and went back to her room. "Jungkookie, you're finally out!" Taehyung exclaimed. "Hyung, I love you, but sometimes you really need a watch."

———————————————————————————

Y/N looked at the watch on her wrist and tapped her foot impatiently. This is what Miss Lee must've felt like, waiting for me to arrive, she thought. She had showered and changed into something more formal than a tracksuit, with matching gloves, of course. She felt really anxious about the schedule. She wasn't familiar with the boys' habits and that just added more weight onto her shoulders. She clicked her tongue. It had become a habit for her when she was stressed or annoyed. She felt her phone vibrate in her pocket so she pulled it out to check. It was a text from Soobin.

Soobin:
Hi noona! What are you doing?
Y/N:
Waiting for the boys so we can go to their photo shoot. Their manager asked me to take over for a while... You?
Soobin:
Ohhhh. Just came out of the shower! I feel so refreshed~
Y/N:
Remember to dry your hair. It's gotten longer than when I took care of you.
Soobin:
Yes noona :3
OMG NOONA WAIT I WANNA SHOW YOU SMTH-
Y/N:
???
Soobin:

(A/N let's pretend it's a bit dirty and not so professional looking HAHA)I STILL HAVE MAGI :DY/N:I can always get you a new plush you know

I STILL HAVE MAGI :D
Y/N:
I can always get you a new plush you know...
Soobin:
NO! MAGI IS SPECIAL! YOU MADE IT FOR ME!

Y/N softly smiled at her phone. She had made the praying mantis plush for Soobin on his 8th birthday, since she couldn't afford to get anything for him. She pricked her fingers and pulled an all nighter to make it. It was hard to make, but the results was worth it.

Y/N:
I'm glad to hear that, Binnie. I need to go now... The boys are coming.
Soobin:
Ttyl noona! Love you <3

6 sets of footsteps approached Y/N. She looked up from her phone and saw all the boys, excluding Jimin. "Where's Mr Park?" she asked and tilted her head. "Ah... Jimin-hyung has a bad habit of being late." Jungkook said and scratched the back of his head. Y/N sighed. Thank God I knew it'd be a possibility. They waited at the lobby for a few minutes before Jimin came running to them. "Sorry for being late!" he panted. "It's fine..." Y/N replied and motioned for the boys to follow her.

"Are we there yet?" Taehyung asked for the nth time. "Taehyung, what the fuck... you just asked that a minute ago..." Yoongi said grumpily. "Min Yoongi! Mind your language!" Seokjin scolded. They were all seated in the van that Y/N rented. Jungkook, who was surprisingly asleep, sat next to Y/N in the passenger seat, while the rest of the boys sat on the back. Y/N rubbed her temples in annoyance. To think I took care of Soobin when he was 6 and used to be his caretaker as a little, she thought. But then again, there were 7 of them now. Y/N glanced at Jungkook, whose head seemed to be at a very uncomfortable position. Should she help him? He looked so uncomfortable... She stopped at the traffic light and turned to Jungkook. She hesitantly adjusted his head so he was more comfortable. His hair is so soft! She thought. Little did she know that all the boys at the back were snapping pictures and silently cooing at their soulmate. If only those gloves were off! They thought.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~A/N~
HELLO PEOPLE AND MERRY CHRISTMAS! I HOPE ALL OF YOU GOT WHAT YOU WANTED FOR CHRISTMAS HAHA... ENJOY YOUR DAY!
-T