BTS's Home

~A/N~
All English spoken sentences will be written in bold.
Enjoy :)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After (finally) getting Yoongi to say the lyrics properly, Yoongi was sending Y/N off at the entrance of Bighit Entertainment. "Do you need a ride?" she asked him. "Nah, I'll just call Jin hyung." he said. "Won't he murder you for that? And I'm pretty sure you weren't planning on going home today." she said. Yoongi thought for a moment. She was right. He was lying to her and was planning on staying the night at his studio to finish the lyrics. He knew Seokjin would kill him and probably ground him in the house for planning to overwork himself again so he decided against his plan. Besides, this was probably a good excuse to get closer to Y/N too. "I'll tell you the address in the car."

The car was filled with a comfortable silence. Yoongi was admiring the interior design of the extremely expensive car and Y/N was just focused on the road. It was 12 in the morning. Yoongi was shocked that she wasn't at all tired. He had seen the heavy eye bags under her eyes when they were in the studio earlier and was expecting her to at least crack a yawn. "So you a night owl?" he asked. "Insomniac." she replied. Yoongi kept quiet. There were many causes of insomnia but judging by how Y/N wears gloves all the time and flinches slightly at the staff who just wanted to nudge her to say something, he was thinking that it was probably because of trauma. "Mysophobia too?" he asked rather timidly. "Yea." she answered without hesitation. The car was in dead silence. Yoongi had a million thoughts running through his head. Sure, he only knew Y/N for about two weeks but he couldn't help but wonder. What happened to her?

They had reached BTS's shared house. A mansion that was white on the outside with lots of glass windows. It looked like it had three floors and it was also extremely wide. There was a huge vegetable garden and an outdoor swimming pool. It was really majestic and didn't share any neighbours, most likely  to reduce the amount of paparazzi. "Where do I drop you off?" she asked. "I think you should go in and say hi to the boys first." he said. "Safer route to avoid being killed by Mr Kim, huh?" she asked. "Yes and also because it's called respect." he said. Y/N sighed and parked her car at the porch.

"MIN YOONGI! WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN?!" Seokjin shouted at the top of his lungs. He came out of the kitchen in a pink apron, holding a wooden spoon that was used as his weapon. "I was with someone." Yoongi said. Seokjin froze. Yoongi with someone? "Who was it?" he asked cautiously. "She's behind me." Yoongi answered. Seokjin could feel his heart stop. Yoongi with a girl? Did an alien take over Yoongi's body?! A short brunette peeked from behind Yoongi. Seokjin recognised her and internally cooed at how tiny she looked. "Hello, Mr Kim. I came by to drop Mr Min off. I'll be going now." she said and turned on her heel to leave. "Wait!" Seokjin yelled out. Y/N looked at him and tilted her head in confusion. "I've got some kimchi stew left...actually make that a lot of kimchi stew left...and I don't think Yoongi can finish it all on his own. Also, my Eomma senses are telling me that you skipped dinner so you should...no, MUST have some before you go back or you get the spoon." he rambled. "What's the spoon?" she asked while looking at Yoongi. Yoongi pointed at the spoon in Seokjin's hand and did a whacking action. Y/N didn't really care about being whacked with a spoon but she certainly didn't want to deal with a lecture from Seokjin at work tomorrow so she chose to eat the stew.

———————————————————————————

Y/N and Yoongi sat next to each other at the dining table while waiting for Seokjin to heat up the food. Y/N was going to help Seokjin but he insisted (while swinging the spoon around) that she was their guest and he would settle it. Both Y/N and Yoongi weren't big on talking so they just sat there in silence. A phone rang. Y/N pulled her phone out from her pocket and answered it. "Choi Y/N speaking." she said. "Miss Choi...it's been a long time." the person said. "Indeed it has, Mr Rogers. What brings you to call me at 12:30am South Korean time?" she asked. Yoongi could feel that she was quite annoyed. Why would someone, knowing she's Korean, call her at this time? "You see...my company is kinda going down the drain and we need a loan...and I know that since we're friends you'd help me out right?" the person chuckled. A scoff was heard from behind Yoongi. Yoongi turned around, revealing Namjoon in a loose white shirt with boxers on. "When'd you get here, Joonie?" Yoongi whispered. "When she got the call." Namjoon whispered. "What are they talking about?" Yoongi asked. "The dude's going bankrupt and is asking for a loan." Namjoon whispered while rolling his eyes. Yoongi could feel his eye twitch in anger. Does that dude really think he can bully Y/N like that? Who does he think he is? "Mr Rogers, I suggest you get that loan from someone else...my company will not associate with such incompetence." Y/N coldly said. Yoongi and Namjoon shivered at how she spoke. The guy did deserve it, but dang was Y/N's cold voice scary. What's worse is that Yoongi and Namjoon found it quite hot.  "Miss Choi, I'm sure we can work something ou-" the man attempted to finish but was cut off by Y/N. "I think our discussion ended a few seconds ago...I'm not an idiot Rogers...and I won't use my money on one..." Y/N said and hung up on the man. She deleted his number and acted as if nothing happened. She turned to see Yoongi and Namjoon with theirs mouths agape. "What?" she asked. They shook their heads aggressively and looked away, faint blushes on their cheeks. Seokjin came walking into the dining area with a tray of food, still in his pink apron. "What'd I miss?" he asked. Y/N shrugged and pointed to the two blushing boys. There was a visible question mark on Seokjin's head, but his curiosity was replaced with a sense of shock. Yoongi was blushing for a girl? Ever since she came, the boys had been acting like lovesick puppies. Could it be that she was their last soulmate? And if she was, would she accept them being in a 8 people polygamous relationship? His thoughts were interrupted by a slightly whiny Yoongi. "Hyung~ Are you done daydreaming?" Yoongi whined. "Sorry, baby. Here's your food." Seokjin said as he placed a bowl of rice and a bowl of kimchi stew in front of Yoongi. Yoongi immediately downed his food and moaned at the delightful taste. Seokjin turned to Y/N. "Here you go. Hope you like it." He smiled and placed another bowl of rice and kimchi stew in front of her. Y/N stared at the food in front of her. No one has ever offered her a home cooked meal before. "Thank you for the food." she said. She cautiously picked up the spoon and sunk it into the red broth. She put the broth filled spoon into her mouth and her eyes lit up. "It's...delicious." she whispered while avoiding Seokjin's gaze. The three boys, who heard her barely audible whisper, found it cute that her eyes lit up at the delicious food. It made Yoongi wonder. Did her mum make her good food as a kid? Or was she one of the reasons of Y/N's trauma?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~A/N~
KDJFJEKFJEKF THE WHOLE BE ALBUM MADE IT ONTO THE BILLBOARD TOP100 I'M SO PROUD OF OUR BOYS T-T
-T