Kidnapped?

~A/N~
All English spoken sentences will be written in bold.
Enjoy :)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"OH MY GOD! JHOPE!"
"V! OVER HERE!"
"I LOVE YOU SO MUCH,RM!"
"SUGA! YOU'RE TOO HOT FOR THIS WORLD!"
"JUNGKOOK!"
"JIMIN! I MISSED YOU SO MUCH!"
"WE LOVE YOU, BTS!"
The fans screamed at the top of their lungs. Y/N was waiting for the right opportunity to walk out but, as expected, there were hoards of fans waiting at the airport. She fished out her phone to check the latest news in South Korea about BTS's departure. For some reason, the reporters and paparazzi had already released a news article about it. Y/N facepalmed. Note to self: pay the media to shut the fuck up next time, she thought. She looked to Mike and Collins, who were waiting for her orders. She nodded her head and they went out to help the boys, again.

"I'm pretty sure I'm gonna say this a lot but, thank you again." Namjoon said. They had, yet again, escaped the crowd and were sitting in a car. Namjoon was in the same car as Mike and Collins; Jimin was in the same car as Yoongi; Taehyung was in the same car as Hoseok and Seokjin; while Jungkook was in the same car as Y/N. There would be more vans going to the airport to pick Y/N's crew up after that. "...Collins, are you sure that's the car that's supposed to pick Miss Choi up? It's going the opposite direction..." Mike whispered into Collins' ear. He had been staring out the window to keep watch of the cars. "Wait what?!" Collins panicked and looked out the window. The car had indeed went the opposite way.

———————————————————————————

The car was filled with an uncomfortable silence. Y/N knew there was something wrong. All of a sudden, her phone rang. "Choi Y/N, speaking." "Miss Choi? We've been waiting at the airport for a while now... Did you get lost?" the person said. Y/N clenched her phone in her hand and looked at the uncomfortable boy. "It seems I've gotten onto the wrong car... My apologies, Mr Davidson. Don't worry, since the mistake is mine, I'll still give you your paycheck." How could she be so careless? She was bringing a member of a worldwide famous boy band with her! "Mr. Jeon, it seems that we've been kidnapped..." she muttered to the boy beside her. The color drained from his face. They had gotten onto the wrong car? How could there have been someone unauthorized by the airport's security at the driveway earlier? He even dragged Y/N into this mess! "Oh my... it seems that our 2 special guests have finally realized the situation here!"

----------------------------------------------------------------------

"THEY'RE WHAT?!" Seokjin yelled. "Huh...? What's wrong, hyung?" Taehyung said as he lazily rubbed his eyes. He had fallen asleep as soon as he sat down. "SOMEONE KIDNAPPED JUNGKOOK AND Y/N!" Seokjin yelled again. Taehyung's jaw dropped. He pinched himself once, twice and a third time to make sure he wasn't dreaming, but unfortunately the nightmare was reality. Hoseok hurriedly dialed Yoongi's phone to tell him the news. A string of yelled out curses could be heard. "Joon, did you see the car's number plate?" Seokjin asked, slightly calmer than before. "6GDG486..." Mike muttered. "What was that?" Seokjin asked. "Car..." was all Mike needed to say before Collins ended the call to call the local police department.

"I would like to report a kidnapping... The victims are Jeon Jungkook from BTS and Choi Y/N, CEO of SB Films Corp. ... They were kidnapped by a person who drives a black Hyundai SUV by the number plate 6GDG486... Yes, please start a search immediately without informing the media... Thank you." Collins said in a serious tone. How could he have let this happen? Y/N saved him and this is how he repays her? He felt a hand on his shoulder. "It's alright, Collins. It was inevitable." Namjoon said with a sad smile. How hard is it for him? To have his soulmate in that car right now?

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Jungkook breathed heavily. He was too young to die! He didn't even get to buy the latest IU album yet! He looked to Y/N, who looked as calm as ever. How is she so calm? Oh gosh Jungkook, man up! He took a deep breath and let it out. The driver pulled over at a gas station. He looked at his 2 'passengers'. "Today's such a lucky day for me! I was planning to get 2 of the boy band's members but instead I got 1 and a billionaire! I'm gonna be rich!" the guy laughed. "Who says I'll let you sell us off?" Y/N said, her voice dropping a few octaves. Jungkook stared at her with wide eyes. He had no idea what she said but her voice made her even hotter than she already was. "Feisty, huh? I like that... I'll have some fun with you..." he said and licked his lips. He reached his hand out to touch her. Y/N grabbed his hand before he did. She pressed on a pressure point on his palm and his hand went numb. "Fucking bitch! The fuck did you do to my hand?!" the person yelled. "Would you just shut the fuck up, you pig." she glared. The person shivered. How the hell was this tiny girl so intimidating? Y/N quickly pressed on a pressure point at the back of his neck, making him go limp. "...what the fuck just happened...?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

[Edited]

~A/N~

TO WHOEVER'S CAR PLATE IS 6GDG486 I'M SO SORRY I FOUND IT ON GOOGLE RKWVRIVDNRIEV

Also, THE CURSE WORDS JUST SEEMED TO MAKE IT MORE EXCITING T-T

-T