𝕐𝕠𝕠𝕟𝕘𝕚 𝔻𝕒𝕪 𝕊𝕡𝕖𝕔𝕚𝕒𝕝 (fluff)

It was a few days after the first concert and the boys were given a day off. Namjoon had dragged Jungkook with him to the museum for a personal date, Jimin had found a cute cafe in town and Taehyung opted to go with him while Seokjin and Hoseok went sightseeing. Yoongi, who was supposed to go with Seokjin and Hoseok, had a mild headache which made Seokjin freak out and ask him to go to bed. Yoongi didn't bother arguing with him since he wanted to rest anyways. So there he was, lying on the bed on his stomach, listening to some demos for the new album they were planning to drop in the following year.

He was humming to the tune of one of the more chill demos when there was a knock on the door. He sighed and took off his headphones. He walked to the door and peeked through the little peephole and blushed a light shade of pink when he saw Y/N there. He opened the door without a second thought. "Y-Y/N! What are you doing here?" he asked timidly. His brain cursed at him for acting so small. "Mr. Kim told me that you weren't feeling well..." she said. She reached out her cold gloved hand and placed it against his forehead, resulting the light shade of pink on his cheeks to deepen in color. "Your body temperature seems normal..." she muttered. "I-I just had a headache, that's all." he said. She nodded and pulled out the plastic bag of medicine she bought for him. "I got some aspirin, ibuprofen, naproxen and indomethacin... I wasn't sure which one you'd prefer so I bought all of them." she said. Yoongi sweat dropped as he couldn't catch a word she said. Probably should've paid attention to biology back in high school...

There was a comfortable silence in the room. Y/N say in the chair in the corner as she browsed through her phone. She had taken a picture of the concert the other day and posted it on the company Instagram account and it was getting a ton of likes. And when I say a ton I mean literally millions. She scratched her forehead slightly and placed her phone back in her pocket. Was it really that shocking for her to be at a BTS concert? She could never know. Yoongi cleared his throat slightly to get her attention, making her tilt her head at him. He had pulled out his laptop from his backpack, opened an audio file and plugged in a pair of earphones. A visible question mark appeared on Y/N's forehead as she looked at the laptop. Yoongi waited for a few seconds, to see if the girl had a hunch on what he was trying to say but to his dismay, all she did was blink at the sight of the earphones. Yoongi mentally facepalmed. This girl is denser than I was on my first date....

In the end, Yoongi had to get up from where he sat and drag Y/N to the table. he pushed her down onto a chair and got another one for himself. He then passed her one side of his earphones. She hesitantly put them in her ear, making a small smile plaster itself on Yoongi's face. He pressed play and the music flowed through their ears. Y/N's eyes sparkled at the calming tune. She began humming along. Her shoulders relaxed for the first time since Yoongi met her and he couldn't help but observe her peaceful looking state. She looked so carefree of the world, like the only thing that existed in that moment was the hotel room and the music playing. She looked ethereal.

In the middle of the third song playing, Yoongi began to stare at the brunette's soft and smooth hair. His felt the urge of wanting to play with her hair, a habit he formed after he found his soulmates. He thought it'd be rude for him to do so with Y/N though, since he wasn't sure if she knew that he and the boys were her soulmates yet. He didn't really hide his urge well, considering his eyes kept darting to her hair as if silently praying she'd notice. You know what, fuck it. Yoongi gently took a section of her hair, making her flinch slightly. He leaned into her ear. "I hope you don't mind if I play with your hair, kitten." he whispered. Goosebumps made its way onto Y/N's skin and her heart beat against her chest like she was in a marathon. She simply nodded, not trusting her voice in that situation.

Yoongi twirled a few strands of her hair in between his fingers. He was right about her hair being soft and smooth. There wasn't a single tangle in it and he could brush through it easily. Y/N definitely wouldn't admit it aloud but it felt extremely relaxing to have someone playing with her hair. She felt herself grow more and more tired. Her insomnia had kept her up all night and to have Yoongi play with her hair relaxed her to the point that she actually felt like she could sleep then and there. Her eyes grew heavier and heavier and her head began to bob from time to time. Seeing Y/N in that state made Yoongi chuckle lightly. "Tired?" he asked, to which she nodded cutely. Yoongi cooed silently at her cuteness. "Let's get you to bed then." he said and carried her to the bed. He placed her down onto the soft hotel bed and tucked her in. "Just sleep here, ok? I know you didn't sleep last night." he said.

Before Yoongi could walk back to the table, Y/N pulled at the hem of his shirt. "C-can you stay here, please...?" she shyly whispered. He smiled at her and got under the covers with her. He noticed that she was curled up into a ball and hugging herself, and it made him sad. Was she lonely all this time? I can't imagine how lonely it must've been for her... He unwrapped the arms that she wrapped herself in and placed it around his waist. He then pressed her face against his face. "This is how you cuddle someone. You won't feel lonely like this." he said into her ear and she snuggled into his chest at the ticklish feeling. "Come to me whenever you feel lonely, ok? Then we can cuddle more often." he said as Y/N nodded and fell into a deep slumber. Yoongi gave her a kiss on the top of the head and fell asleep cuddling her.

2 hours later
Hoseok excitedly skipped down the hallway. He couldn't wait to tell Yoongi about his day out with Seokjin. He scanned the keycard on the door handle and walked into the quiet room. "Hyung?" he called out quietly, just in case he had fallen asleep. He walked to Yoongi's bed and saw a huge lump under the duvet. As he walked closer, he saw Yoongi snuggled with a certain brunette. His eyes softened at the sight. "Enjoy your rest, my hardworking soulmates." he said and walked away to take a shower.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~A/N~

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO OUR LIL MEOW MEOW T~T

Min Yoonji will forever remain superior, just saying >:)

Also, pls check out my Levi x female reader fan fiction if you're a weeb ty

-T