With TXT

"Noona, you're going to love this!" Soobin squealed while walking out of the recording studio. Yeonjun, who is the eldest member of TXT, chuckled at his member's childish state. He ruffled Soobin's hair. "Calm down, baby boy. Your Noona isn't even here right now." Yeonjun said. Yup, you guessed it—the whole TXT are soulmates. It was a complete coincidence though. Just like how all the BTS members ended up as soulmates. Soobin pouted at his eldest soulmate's words. Soobin is a half regressed little, meaning his age does regress but not as much as a little does. Before he joined TXT, Y/N  took care of him, whether in his little state or not, so when he did join TXT, he thought of it as a burden and never told his members. The story behind his age regression, which Soobin told them after some time, pissed the members off. No one would do that to their own child...right? Soobin spotted Y/N looking for him and shouted. "My servant! I found you!" Y/N noticed him and decided to play along. "Yes, you did. What do you want to do now, Prince Soobin?" Y/N asked while doing a small curtsy. "Hmmmm..." he tapped his chin. "Gimme a piggyback ride!" he said. "As you wish, your highness." Y/N said as she easily hoisted Soobin onto her back. Soobin squealed in delight. Huening Kai, Taehyun and Yeonjun started to panic. "Hyung! You shouldn't just treat a stranger as a servant!" Taehyun panicked. "Hyungie, please get off of her!" Huening Kai whined. "Yah, Soobinie! Don't jump on strangers!" Yeonjun yelled. Beomgyu couldn't hold in his laughter any longer. The three looked at him weirdly. "What's so funny, Beomie...?" they asked. "Hey Noona! How've you been?" Beomgyu ignored them and greeted Y/N. The three clueless boys just stared into space. "I've been well, Gyu. Was Soobin any trouble?" she asked, Soobin still thrashing around on her back. "Not at all, Noona." he smiled. "That's good then. Binnie, you should let your soulmates know what's going on." Y/N whispered to Soobin. After blinking a few times, Soobin shyly got off of Y/N and cleared his throat. "Guys, I want you to meet my Noona, Choi Y/N." he said. The three of them took a closer look at Y/N. Now that they think of it, she did look like she'd be related to Soobin. "Hello! I'm Huening Kai! You can call me Hyukai for short though. Nice to meet you, Noona!" Huening Kai said. "I'm Taehyun, it's nice to meet you Noona." Taehyun smiled. "I'm Yeonjun...how old are you...?" Yeonjun asked politely. "Don't worry, I'm the same age as you, Yeonjun-ssi." Y/N said. "Omo, what month?" Yeonjun asked again, gaining more interest. "October." Y/N answered. Yeonjun felt a thunder strike in him and froze. He heard a little giggle coming from behind him. "Yah! Why are you laughing at me?!" he said angrily. "T-that's cuz even when she's hyung's Noona you're still older than her!" Hyukai laughed, making everyone else (except Yeonjun and Y/N) laugh along with him. You could practically see fumes coming from Yeonjun's ears at the moment.

———————————————————————————

Y/N had brought them to a nearby restaurant for jjajjangmyeon, per Soobin's request. "Noona, aren't you that globally famous CEO...?" Taehyun asked curiously. "Yea." was the only response he got. The rest of TXT turned to Soobin. "H-hi guys." he nervously chuckled. "Soobin I swear if you don't run now I'll decapitate you." Yeonjun said calmly. Soobin immediately ran away.

———————————————————————————

After treating Soobin and his soulmates to dinner, Y/N drove back to her apartment. She dropped her bags at the entry and ran to the nearest sink she could find. She took her gloves off and threw them to the other side of the room. She pumped some soap onto her hands and aggressively scrubbed at them. She scrubbed and scrubbed until the her fingers started to bleed from the friction. She stopped and fell to the ground, covering half of her face as the tears fell. "Why am I so dirty?" she whispered through tears, over and over again. After crying for a few more minutes, she took the first aid kit that she had hid in a secret compartment under the sink and treated her fingers. She knew that if she put it in a tall or easy to spot place, Soobin would see it when he visits and would worry about her so the secret compartment was the best option. After all, Soobin had no idea that she had Mysophobia.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~A/N~
I decided I'm going to update on Tuesdays and Thursdays because I have a lot of shit to do. Imaginary audience please bear with me
-T