Rehearsal

"Y/N-ie~ You did great~" Jimin said as he ran his fingers through Y/N's hair. Y/N had gotten more comfortable with the boys after going to the Late Late Show. She was fine with small touches like a pat on the head or hand pulling, which was quite a big improvement for her considering it took her about 6 months to warm up to Mike. They were currently on their way to the venue of the first concert of their tour, the Rose Bowl, to have their concert rehearsal. Y/N was driving while Jimin sat behind her. He was about to braid her hair when his hand was slapped away by Seokjin. "Don't do that when she's driving...she might lose her focus." he nagged as Jimin pouted and sank in his seat. "We're here..." Y/N said. The boys got off the car one by one, chatting away. Yoongi stayed behind to chat with Y/N. "Yo." he said while putting a bottle of water on Y/N's head. She took the bottle and turned to look at Yoongi, tilting her head in confusion. "Your lips are dry, you should drink some." he said while pointing at her lips. Y/N touched her lips, it really was quite dry. She took a sip of the water. "Thank you." she said to him. Yoongi nodded and pulled her to the boys. She could only follow, stumbling in her steps.

"Wow, the Rose Bowl is huge!" Hoseok squealed. The boys looked around them in awe. It really was a huge stadium. "I can't believe we actually get to perform here! Imagine all the ARMY filling this place up in a few days! A man can only dream~" Taehyung said as he held his hand against his forehead dramatically. Namjoon chuckled at him and looked to Jungkook, who was staring into space. "Kookie? What's wrong? Aren't you excited?" Namjoon asked worriedly as he patted Jungkook on the back. "O-of course, I am! It's just that...what if I mess up?" he muttered the last part and blushed. Namjoon blinked twice and ruffled Jungkook's hair. "Well, life goes on, doesn't it?" he smiled.  "I feel like dancing..." Jimin whispered to no one in particular. Yoongi was still holding Y/N's hand like a mum holding onto her child. He was afraid that if he were to let her go, she'd disappear in an instant. Y/N, who didn't seem to be bothered by the handholding, had recorded the boys' reaction on the camera that she held in her other hand. Of course, she had made sure that Yoongi wasn't in the shot. She didn't want to deal with millions of ARMY going after her throat. Seokjin clapped to get everyone's attention. "Let's get started!"

First, they had to try on their costumes, to make sure it fit them and to do some last minute alterations. The costumes were amazing. They each had their own charm and it really suited the boys altogether. "The t-shirts came yesterday...wanna see how they turned out?" the boys' stylist asked them with a smile. Their eyes lit up at the mention of these t-shirts and they aggressively nodded their heads. Taehyung and Jungkook each took one of Y/N's arms and pulled her along to the stylist. Why am I always being pulled away... Y/N thought. They came to a halt in front of a medium sized box. "These are for you guys! Y/N-ssi, you can come with me after this to get your version, seeing that the boys are really eager to show you theirs." the stylist chuckled. Y/N nodded and turned to Seokjin and Yoongi, who were opening the box with a box cutter. Jimin and Hoseok were holding onto Namjoon somewhere in the corner of the room, to make sure he didn't go anywhere near the box cutter. Jungkook and Taehyung jumped in anticipation, with a clueless Y/N in between them. "Wow, they turned out way better than expected!" Seokjin said as he pulled out the plastic wrapped shirts with his name on it. "Not bad..." Yoongi muttered with a small smile on his face, pulling out his own plastic wrapped shirts. Jungkook and Taehyung dashed to the box and took out their shirts, a big grin on their faces as they scanned through every detail. "Y/N, look! They're so pretty!" Jungkook exclaimed as he pushed the shirt towards Y/N. Y/N gently took the shirt from him and took in the details. It looked really nice, she'd wear it with jeans any day. "It looks nice..." she said. Jungkook gave her a pat on the head and ran to give Jimin, Hoseok and Namjoon (the poor boy who had promised he wouldn't touch the box cutter) their shirts. "Let's go get yours, Y/N-ie~" Jungkook said as he lightly pulled Y/N to the stylist. Y/N looked to the others boys for help but they just stared at her with a smile plastered on their face. Sorry Y/N but we can't mess with the muscle pig and his shirts, they thought.

"Here you go! The things you need for the concerts in Rose Bowl~" the stylist said. She passed Y/N 2 shirts, a long sleeved and a short sleeved. They had the same design as the boys, except hers had the word 'staff' written on the left part of the chest. There was also a staff tag, that had her picture, name and role. It would give her backstage clearance on the actual day of the performance. "Y/N-ie has a staff tag? Cool!" Jungkook shouted as his eyes sparkled at the tag. "Inside voice please, Mr Jeon."

Y/N stood in front of the stage while filming the boys' rehearsal. She had never been to a concert before and was quite amazed by the rehearsal. How would it be like when the real concert took place? Would it look cooler? She tried to imagine the actual concert. She shivered in curiosity as she could already hear the screams of the ARMY. The background dancers had just arrived and they were dancing on stage along with the boys. Y/N looked at them in awe. Their synchronisation was on point, if it weren't for their clothes, they'd look like they were having the concert right then and there. After all the rehearsing, the boys began fooling around onstage, cracking jokes and dancing silly dances. She wore a small smile on her face. So these are my soulmates, huh... she thought as she switched off her camera.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~A/N~
Hellooooo
Thank you for all your support so far :D I've been receiving notifications of people adding my story into their reading lists and I'm so happy! T-T Shoutout to those people btw :) You guys are really amazing, you know that ;-; I hope you like this chapter! Have an amaJIN day ;)

-Edited-
Hi! This isn't the actual update... I read through it again and found some grammar errors so I changed it a bit... Sorry :(

-T