Soobin

Seeing the anxious look on Soobin's face, Sihyuk giggled. "Don't need to be anxious, Soobin. I didn't call you here to scold you." Sihyuk laughed while Soobin sighed in relief. "In fact, it's someone else that wants to see you." Sihyuk said, making Soobin tilt his head in confusion. Sihyuk stepped aside and a petite brunette was seen, her head hung low. Soobin thought that she looked a bit familiar and that was when she lifted her head. It was his noona. Tears unconsciously ran down his cheeks. He and his noona had been through a lot together, making them really close. He hasn't seen his noona in four whole years because of TXT's debut and after that the remaining activities planned for them. He remembered the promise he made on that day. "Don't let me or your past hold you back. I promise I'll take better care of myself and I want you to promise me that you won't get distracted and work hard for your dreams, alright?" she had said. He had probably taken her words too literally and forgot to visit her. 

"So you gonna stand there and cry or...?" Y/N said. Soobin snapped out of his thoughts and ran towards his noona, engulfing her in a huge bear hug. BTS visually tensed. they had just met this girl, but why were they feeling a pang of jealousy in them? "Y-yah, you're sticky, let me go..." Y/N said, embarrassed. "Nope. This is what I deserve after four years of hard work." Soobin grinned. Y/N tried to wriggle herself out of Soobin's grip but to no avail, she had failed to do so. When did Soobin get so fit? After a good two minutes of Soobin shamelessly hugging Y/N, he let her go and she immediately straightened out her clothes. "What just happened?" Jimin asked, looking at Sihyuk and Soobin, who was wiping the tears from his face. "Sorry about that, sunbae-nim. I was just happy to see my noona again."

"I see- WAIT WHAT?!" Jimin suddenly shouted. He looked at the two and saw a few similarities between them that he didn't notice before. He was surprised that even after admiring Y/N's face for a whole minute, he had failed to spot the similarities of features between the two. "Oh noona! I should bring you to meet my band members! Maybe you can teach them that dance that you taught me before and then we can have lunch and then-" Soobin excitedly rambled but was cut off by Sihyuk. "Woah there, hold your horses, Soobin. Y/N still needs to do what she's here to do. She can hang out with you AFTER she's done, sounds good?" Sihyuk chuckled. Soobin turned red in embarrassment, resembling a large tomato, and nodded. "Now then boys, let's get started with practice, shall we?" 

 "Now then boys, let's get started with practice, shall we?" 

~A/N~

Ok so I take it back when I say I'm uploading every day. I'll probably just upload on weekdays.

Also, I'M SO SORRY THAT MY CHAPTERS ARE SO SHORT I LITERALLY SUCK AT DIVIDING-

-T