Soulmates

Y/N got up for work the next day, feeling glad that she actually managed to squeeze in 2 hours of sleep after finishing the work from her own company. She got ready and was walking out the door when she realised she had forgotten to take her gloves. She went back to her room and grabbed a pair of gloves from her closet. As she was putting them on, she saw something she never thought she would see on herself—a soulmate mark.

Y/N examined the word written on her wrist: 'life'. Does her soulmate have death? What sort of clue is life? It could be more than one person for all she knows anyways. She decided to shrug it off for now and go to work.

———————————————————————————

As she stepped into the building, she was greeted with an absolutely terrified looking Jimin hiding behind her back. "Y/N-ssi! Save me!" he cried. Y/N could only tilt her head in confusion. She sensed a dark aura and decided to face her head forward. Big mistake. She saw a deadly looking Yoongi walk towards them. She wasn't really afraid of him but she did shiver at the sudden drop of temperature when he got closer.  "Jimin-ah...you do know what happens when you come into my studio without my permission right?" he coldly said. "B-but Hyung! How come Jungkookie can?" Jimin said. "Has he fallen off a chair and broken my keyboard? I don't think so." Yoongi said once more, sending a death glare to Jimin's direction. Jimin flinched and immediately shrunk behind Y/N. The only thing Y/N could think at the moment was: why am I a part of this? She stepped away from Jimin, which made him shriek. "Y-y/N! You were supposed to be on my side!" He whined. Y/N took a deep breath and mustered the deadliest glare she could. "Your side? I suggest you think again, Mr Park. Now if you'll excuse me, I have work to do. " she said and walked away. Jimin and Yoongi both felt chills run down their spines. She was much scarier than an angry Jimin, and an angry Jimin was a really scary Jimin.

———————————————————————————

Y/N was sitting at her new desk in the Bighit Entertainment office. She rewatched the dance practice video, making sure she didn't miss out anything, and posted it on Bangtantv. She then proceeded to complete some of the files from her company and sent it to her secretary. In the midst of completing her files, she could feel a pair of eyes staring at the back of her head. "So how long do you plan on staring?" she asked. "Was my presence that obvious?" the person chuckled. "No, but i know staplers don't magically drop to the ground, Mr Kim." Y/N said while pointing to the stapler that was at the foot of the printer. Namjoon laughed awkwardly and sat on the office chair that was next to Y/N. "So...whatcha doin?" he asked her, pointing to her monitor. "Work." a short reply was heard. "Wow, that looks really complicated..." he said, scratching his head. "I can teach you if you want." Y/N said. "Really? You will?" he asked. "Sure, I need to get it done anyways." she shrugged.

"Thanks for teaching me, Y/N-ssi." Namjoon said as he flashed her his dimpled smile. "No problem...though you should really head to vocal practice." Y/N pointed out. "Ah, right." he said and rushed off. As soon as she was alone, Y/N placed her palm on her heart. "Why are you beating so fast?" she silently asked herself.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~A/N~

I was so busy watching The Umbrella Academy that I forgot to update lol...
Not that anyone's reading this anyways...
-T