Emotions

~A/N~
All English spoken sentences will be written in bold.
Enjoy :)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Cold. That was how it felt.

She stood in front of the gravestone, a bouquet in hand, and smiled.

"Thank you, for showing me the light during my darkest times."

She walked away, leaving the bouquet.

A bouquet of white hydrangeas, to symbolize her gratitude to her teacher for understanding her. For showing her that not all soulmate bonds are toxic. For teaching her about the beauty of motion pictures. For teaching her the beauty of humanity.

Mike stared at the gravestone. It's been a year since Eva passed, and he still sobbed as he stared at the gravestone.

In loving memory of
Eva Smyth
Loving sister

"Hey, bear. I hope you're doing well up there. I met Elsa's voice actress, by the way! You've always loved Elsa, didn't you? She gave me her autograph...so here! It's for you! I wish you were here... I've met so many amazing people that I'd love to introduce you to... I met an amazing group of youths, a little sister and a.... wonderful soulmate. Please rest assured," he said as he placed down the bouquet. "I will cherish them as much as I cherished you. Thank you for being the best sister I could ask for, my sweet bear."

And with that, Mike Smyth walked away, a smile on his face. The pink bouquet of tulips lay next to the tombstone, signifying his perfect love for his lost sister.

Mike drove the car with Y/N in the shotgun seat. The sound of a ringing phone cut through the silence. "Miss Choi, speaking." Y/N said out of habit. "Y/Nie~ Did you not save my number? How mean~" the voice whined. Y/N blushed a light shade of pink. She stuttered, trying to apologise to the person on the phone. Mike watched her with a fond smile on his face. It seems like I don't need to worry about you anymore... I hope your happiness never ends.

—————————————————-

"I can't wait to go home~" Seokjin sang as he twirled around in the hotel room. "Hyung, you do realise that we still have more than a dozen more performances to do right?" Namjoon sweat dropped. "Well, yea but... MY NEW PINK PAN ARRIVED!" he whined. Namjoon sighed in defeat. It's one thing when it comes to food, but it's another thing when pink kitchen utensils are involved... "Hyung, have you seen my hoodie? The grey one with the printing on the back?" Jungkook asked as he came into the room. He ignored Seokjin, who was still giddy at the thought of his new pan, and walked towards Namjoon. "Ah...maybe Jimin or Yoongi-hyung took it...they do like your hoodies the best." Namjoon said. "Thanks hyung." he quickly pecked Namjoon's cheek and left.

"I wonder when Y/Nie's coming back... She's been gone for almost the whole day..." Hoseok pouted as he stared at his phone. He had given her a phone call earlier and she said that she was almost done with what she had to do, but she still wasn't back after 2 hours. He decided to past time by looking at fan arts on Twitter. As he scrolled through the posts under #btsfanart, he couldn't help but chuckle as he saw some really cute drawings of his soulmates. I wonder what Y/N posts on her social media... He thought. He hastily typed in SBcorps, in hopes of finding the social media account she managed.

After scrolling through a bunch of fake accounts, he found it. He saw videos of places Y/N went to in her alone time; videos of children playing on the streets; videos of her employees at staff gatherings, laughing and having *chimaek; and finally, a video of the concert in Pasadena. He admired all of the videos she posted, noticing that they all had one thing in common: They captured the emotions of the people in the videos. He saw the smiles on the children's faces as they played together on the streets; the laughter of her employees while they chatted and got drunk; the nervousness of the guy in the background of the park Y/N visited as he proposed to his girlfriend... and the tears of joy in the ARMYs eyes as they cheered for their idols.

He understood now. She was looking for her own happiness. She captured other people's happiness, in hopes she could find her own. At first it was for that reason, yet as she regained all her lost emotions she realised it was not for her own satisfaction, but for the satisfaction of the viewers watching her videos. She wanted them to experience what she didn't have. She wanted them to appreciate the little things in life that she overlooked. She wanted them to open their eyes, and see.

——————————————————-

"I'm back." she said as she walked into Hoseok's hotel room. "Welcome back. What were you doing?" Hoseok asked with a smile. "I was... visiting someone I respect." she gave a smile back and sat down next to her soulmate. "If it's someone you respect, they must be someone who really deserves it." he replied, giving her a side hug. "She is, and she deserved so much more." she said as she leaned into his embrace.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~A/N~
GUESS WHO'S ROSE FROM THE DEAD TO GIVE Y'ALL A NEW CHAPTER???
Sorry for the hiatus haha... exams are a huge pain in the ass. This chapter was kinda rushed because I just couldn't wait to upload again T.T I'll be taking in requests so if you wanna request for some fluff/smut/scenarios/AUs, pls feel free to dm me on Wattpad or drop em down here

🕳

Hope you guys will continue to support me and enjoy the story ^.^ Have a great day :D
-T