First Concert

~A/N~
All English spoken sentences will be written in bold.
Enjoy :)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Their hearts beat in their chests at a rapid pace. They couldn't contain their excitement and nervousness for the concert that was about to happen. They could hear the screams of their fan base as they waited for their idols to begin. "KIM NAMJOON! KIM SEOKJIN! MIN YOONGI! JUNG HOSEOK! PARK JIMIN! KIM TAEHYUNG! JEON JUNGKOOK! BTS!" they screamed. Taking a deep breath, the idols stepped onto the platform that would bring them up on stage.

The cut scenes played on the two screens of the stage. The fans screamed in anticipation as they knew their idols would come out anytime soon. Y/N wore earplugs (in one of her ears) that would (hopefully) help her tune out some of the screaming and shouting. She was left alone to lead the crew at the front of the stage as Mike and Collins had been sent to to the very top, where the staff of Rose Bowl had reserved for the filming. Her ID card hung loosely around her neck as she dusted her clothes carefully as to not accidentally take off her earpiece and mic. She had been given a set to 1)Contact and give orders to her crew, 2)Report any sightings of a gunner, and 3)Act as a temporary manager for the boys. She also had offered to cover for one of the security officers since he wasn't feeling well but the security department didn't want to bother her with too much work. She let out a sigh at the memory. She had wanted to take up as many jobs as possible to distract herself from the loud noises in the stadium, but since the rest of the staff was worried she'd overwork herself, they limited it to these three.

The floor shook slightly as the music began to play. "Miss Choi, we're ready to send them up." a voice from the earpiece said. She scanned the stage to check if everything was ready. As soon as she was satisfied, she gave her signal and they started the special effects. The cloth was removed from the giant statues they were hiding and fog covered the stage. "Send them out." she said confidently. The boys appeared on the stage and the crowd roared. Y/N's eyes sparkled slightly. So this is the magic of concerts... "쭉 들이켜..." Yoongi sang deeply. "술잔, sippin', 팔짱, tippin', 한 입" Hoseok carried on. The voices of the fans singing mixed with the voices of the boys made a shiver run down Y/N's spine. It felt so foreign but so...right. It was a good sort of foreign. The type that made you want to experience it over and over again. She could feel different ideas popping up in her head, but there was one that stood out the most to her. 'Let them see it from your perspective... let them see what you see.' She captured the performance and the passionate fans that were waving their ARMY bombs in the VIP section. Her hands were on autopilot and she was trapped in a zone. It's...beautiful. Her eyes trailed to the crowd as they waved their ARMY bombs to mimic a wave. They changed colours and it made it look like huge and colourful wave. It was truly a sight to see.

Time skip
It was over in a flash. The boys were tearing up as they gave their speeches on the stage. Y/N watched as different emotions washed over the fans' faces. Sadness, gratefulness, happiness. But the emotion that stood out the most to her would've been the look of content on their faces. She had to agree with them that the concert was anything but boring. Seeing different people of different countries and races unite to cheer for the seven amazing people on stage; seeing the beautiful waves of ARMY bombs in the audience; hearing the fans sing along with their idols; hearing them chant the fan chants for each of the songs. It was absolutely amazing.

Y/N ran as quickly as she could. The boys were still giving their speeches but since there were no cameramen backstage, Y/N had to order someone to take over the camera at the front and run to the back. It seems I've miscalculated the amount of men I have... I'll have to recalculate it for tomorrow. She thought as she crashed into someone and fell. She groaned slightly as she got up. She looked up to see a middle aged man. He had a huge scar on his face that dragged from his forehead to his cheek. "Why don't you watch where you're going, huh?!" he yelled slightly. "My apologies..." Y/N muttered and bowed at the man. As she bowed, she saw something at the corner of her eye. Her eyes widened slightly. "Excuse me, who hasn't given their speech yet?" she asked through her mic. "Jimin, Taehyung and Jungkook, ma'am." a voice replied. "It seems I have about 9 minutes to spare... Let's get this over with, shall we?" Y/N said while glaring at the man.

The man looked shocked, but his shock quickly turned into a mocking smirk. "What's a little girl like you gonna do? Call your boyfriend?" he chuckled. Y/N scoffed and kicked the man square in the jaw. She swiped the gun from the ground and kept it in the hem of her pants, making sure to put the safety on. The man's face contorted in rage and he charged at Y/N with a battle cry. She swiftly dodged his attack and kicked his ass. The man tripped and fell face flat on the ground. "Who do you think you are, woman?!" he shouted as he got up again. A bruise was beginning to form on his face but he couldn't care less. He had a job to do, after all. He got into a fighting stance and stared at Y/N, to which she reciprocated with a bored one. With a quick motion, she knocked the man out cold and called the security department to deal with it. She then quickly ran off to the direction of where the boys would come out.

She panted. She hadn't run this quickly in ages... but she didn't have time to spare. She still had to set up the camera. She took her camera out of the bag that she, thankfully, passed to the boys' stylist for safekeeping. She looked at the watch she wore on her wrist which unfortunately broke from fighting the man earlier. She cursed under her breath. Now she not only had to recalculate the amount of crew members she brought, but also had to make an appointment at her regular watch store. The platform was brought down, with the sweaty and sad boys on them. Y/N filmed them as they walked towards the lounge.

The boys talked about the concert among each other, because they had to remember not to interact with Y/N when she held the camera. They ate the snacks that Y/N ordered for them and took a group picture. After that, they walked out of the stadium, went back to the hotel, and got a good night's rest.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~A/N~
Hello people :3 I deeply apologise for the late update and I hope you guys forgive me... My exams are coming up and I still have a shitload of homework that's been overdue. I might not be able to update so often so I hope you understand! Thank you for your support so far. Love you guys!
-T