Opening Up

"Thank you for the meal, Mr Kim. I really enjoyed it." Y/N said with a bow. "The pleasure is all mine, Y/N-ssi. Though I think you should go home now. We kept you for too long." Seokjin said. Y/N bowed one more time before going to her car.

Seeing that Y/N had left, Yoongi gathered the boys that were still awake. Namjoon and Seokjin sat at the living room, wondering what Yoongi wanted to talk about. "So...I have something to say-" Yoongi started. "Yea, no shit Sherlock." Namjoon said with an eye roll. Yoongi ignored him. "It's about
Y/N-" he said, only to be interrupted again. "You think she's our last soulmate too? I thought I was the only-" Seokjin blabbered. "I have a feeling she is but...there's a problem...she suffers from mysophobia..." Yoongi said. The room went silent. "So that's what the gloves were for, huh?" Seokjin quietly said. "Yea...she also suffers from insomnia...that's why her eye bags were so dark..." Yoongi replied. "Insomnia and mysophobia? Then she experienced some sort of trauma?" Namjoon anxiously said. "That's the most logical explanation at the moment. She didn't tell me why so I'm guessing it's something personal...I think we should ask Soobin." Yoongi said. "Whoever hurt her better watch out...we aren't letting anyone hurt our soulmate..." Seokjin growled out.

———————————————————————————

Y/N lay in her bed, looking at the white ceiling of her bedroom. It felt so right, being in the boys' house, chatting with them and dining together. Everything about it seemed so right. It was almost as if she was living the life she had always wanted: being able to relax for a while, eat home cooked food and chat with people. It made her feel butterflies in her stomach. But how could someone so tainted like her, be happy? She didn't deserve that life, that happiness. It was all her fault that Soobin was traumatised. She didn't set a backup plan. It was her fault her mother left, turning her father into a monster. If only she had tried to stop her mother. It was her fault, for letting the girls in her school touch her. Sure, she didn't lose her virginity, but the feeling of those girls hands on her ass, thighs and breasts was enough for her to feel so tainted. Everything was her fault and she knew it. But she didn't want to do something as stupid as to take her life, as the promise she kept with Soobin stayed in her mind, so she silently cried herself to sleep.

———————————————————————————

Jungkook wandered in the hallways of Bighit Entertainment. He had been told to get Soobin so the boys could talk to him. It wouldn't have been this way if they hadn't chose to play the one game that Jungkook was horrible at to decide who was going to get Soobin: Rock, paper, scissors. He silently prayed that Mr Son wouldn't kill him later for being late to dance practice. As he was busy daydreaming about all the ways Mr Son could kill him, he bumped into someone. The person fell from the impact of Jungkook's hard chest. "A-ah! I'm so sorry!" he squeaked out and bowed. "That's fine, Mr Jeon." the voice said. He knew the voice from somewhere. "Y/N-ssi! You're already here?" he asked. "Yea, I was on my way to sunbaenim's office for tea." Y/N replied. "Sunbaenim?" Jungkook asked. "Bang PD-nim." Y/N said. "Oh right! I forgot that he's your sunbae because you work as a fellow CEO." Jungkook said. "I'll be going then." Y/N said with a bow and walked away. Jungkook caught a glimpse of her slightly exposed wrist before she pulled it down. 'Life'. His eyes widened and he ran back to the rest of the boys, forgetting about finding Soobin.

———————————————————————————

"HYUNG! HYUNG! HYUNG! HYUNG! HYUNG! HYUNG!" Jungkook yelled as he ran towards the other boys. "What's wrong, Jungkook? And where's Soobin?" Jimin said as he patted Jungkook's back. "Y/N- MARK- LIFE-" were all the words that came out from a panting Jungkook. But since the boys were soulmates, they could easily understand what he was trying to say. He had seen her soulmate mark. "HOW- WHAT-" Taehyung screeched with his eyes wide. Jungkook calmed down a bit and started speaking somewhat normally. "She bumped into me- Wait, no, I bumped into her- My chest knocked her face and she fell down- Wait, that's too much information- Anyways, her sleeve lifted up a bit and her arm- No, the word life was written on her wrist." he blabbered. The boys were disappointed. Since she had mysophobia, it was going to be hard for her to show skin. Jungkook's accidental encounter with her was pure luck and now they needed to figure out how to bond with her. They decided that they'd make her open up to them...but it wasn't an easy task.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~A/N~
EXCUSE ME KIM SEOKJIN YOU CAN'T JUST DROP A SONG TWO HOURS BEFORE YOUR BIRTHDAY AND EXPECT ARMY NOT TO HAVE A MENTAL BREAKDOWN T-T
-T