𝕁𝕚𝕞𝕚𝕟 𝔻𝕒𝕪 𝕊𝕡𝕖𝕔𝕚𝕒𝕝

~A/N~
All French spoken sentences will be written in bold while English will be written in bold and italics.
Enjoy :)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Wait, who's partner are you this week, Joon?" Hoseok asked his taller soulmate. Namjoon stroked his chin, trying to remember who he went out with last week. "Ah, I went out with Y/N last week so I'm with Jin-hyung." he said as he snapped his fingers.

The 8 soulmates had come up with a dating system. Every Saturday, each of them will take 1 person on a date, to make it a little personal. "Ah, Jin-hyung... You're gonna do the dirty aren't you..." Hoseok deadpanned. Namjoon gave him a knowing smile and winked. "You'll get it when it's your turn, Hobi."

Jimin was in his hotel room, planning for his date with Y/N. It was his first time going on a date with Y/N alone, and he wanted to make sure that it was perfect. There were so many things that he could do, they were in the City of Love after all.

Saturday had come. Jimin felt the anxiety bubble within him. This should work, right? He thought to himself as he pranced around the room in the middle of changing. "Jimin-ie, prancing around won't help! You need to get ready!" Taehyung beamed as he tossed an outfit at Jimin. Jimin caught the outfit and his face morphed into one of determination. That's right! I can't just prance around! Y/N's waiting!

Oh, how he wanted to go back to prancing around in his room. He was making his way to Y/N's room, butterflies in his stomach. What if she doesn't like it? He was so deep in his thoughts that he didn't realise that he passed Y/N's room already. He took a deep breath and knocked on the door. "Yes, how may I help you, sir?" a voice asked. Jimin turned red in embarrassment. "Um, sorry... wrong door..." he stuttered out and scrambled away. So embarrassing!

He took a deep breath and knocked the door, again. This time, Y/N answered. "Ah, Jimin-oppa! Give me a minute I need to get my earrings." she said from the other side of the door. After a few seconds the door opened slightly, revealing the head of his female soulmate who hid behind the door. "Hello." they both said at the same time. "So where are you bringing me, Mr Park?" she asked. "I'm afraid that it's a surprise, Miss Choi."

Y/N held her video camera and filmed Jimin in the taxi. Though it was a personal date with her soulmates, she had to get some snippets for the movie, so she decided that she'd take some on her dates. "Today's my day off, so I'm going to try something new! Don't attack me if it's bad, ARMY!" the man joked as he smiled under his mask.

Y/N felt really nervous. This is the first time I'm going on a solo date with Jimin-oppa... You'd think the girl was completely chill with it, but when it came down to her soulmates, her emotions returned and she was like a high school girl when confessed to. She felt a squeeze on her thigh. "Relax. It's just me, right?" Jimin said. Y/N felt the corners of her lips lift up slightly at his words. It's just him.

"Madam Archambeau's fashion show?" Y/N asked as she reached they reached their destination. "Yup! She offered us some VIP passes, saying that it was a must to bring you over. I decided that I'd bring you, since Hobi already saw this collection." Jimin said.

Flashback
"You must be BTS, yes?" the woman asked as she took off her sunglasses. She had shoulder-length wavy blonde hair and bright blue eyes. She wore expensive branded clothing, which were all designed by herself, and had a thick French accent. The people in the cafe mistook her as a model, when in reality she was the person who dressed them.

"Yes, that would be us. How do you do, madam?" Namjoon answered for the group. Y/N was taking a nap in her room, so the 7 of them went out to get some coffee. They were all seated in the least visible part of the cafe, hiding from prying eyes, when the blonde approached them. "Is Miss Choi not with you today? Did she fall ill?" the woman asked worriedly. The boys looked at each other confusingly. She knows that we're with Y/N? How- "Now, now... You don't need to worry about that... That little girl was somewhat adopted by me, after all." Jean chuckled and took a sip of her black tea. The boys' eyes widened and they all had the same thought. Y/N knows this woman?
Flashback end