Miss Lee

A weeks later...
It was a Saturday, which meant that Y/N didn't need to go to Bighit Entertainment for work. She was on her way to her office to check on her staff. Y/N remembered the names and characteristics of each and every one of her staff, even the janitors. It's not that she intentionally did so though, her photographic memory had its perks. She walked into the building and the guards greeted her with a bow. She did a little bow back and went to her personal elevator. Her secretary greeted her with a worried expression. "What happened, Miss? Did you fall sick? Did you fully recover yet? Did you get kidnapped? I swear I'll kick that bastard's a-"she was cut off by Y/N. "I'm fine, Miss Lee. It's just some personal issues I had to attend to." Y/N lied, though it didn't go unnoticed by Miss Lee. "I'm guessing it has something to do with Bang PD-nim?" she smirked. "..." Miss Lee's characteristics were what Y/N presumed a mother would have, but obviously she wouldn't know. Her mother was a whore that abandoned her when she was four anyways. "I've taken up a job at Bighit." Y/N said. Miss Lee looked at Y/N's desk to see a picture of a boy. It was the only picture Y/N had in her office since she started the company and she always looked at it when she radiated a depressing aura. "For that boy?" Miss Lee said and pointed to the picture on the desk. Y/N contemplated if she should tell Miss Lee about her past. Would she understand? Would she judge her for beating up her father? Miss Lee had been there for the company's ups and downs and it proved that she wasn't some gold digger. She trusted Miss Lee and decided that she would tell her the truth. "Miss Lee, I suggest you get some tea ready. We're gonna be here for a while."

———————————————————————————

Tears threatened to spill from Miss Lee's eyes. Who would do such a thing? Let alone to their own child? She looked back at the picture on Y/N's table. Why had she not called child protective services on that man? Why let him abuse her all those years and not tell anyone? She never knew what went on in Y/N's head even after two years of working as her private secretary. It would've taken a normal person a shorter time to do so, right...? "It's ok...no one else knew either. You're the first person I've told after all these years." she muttered. Miss Lee had caught onto what she said. Was she really the only one? "The boy in the picture is my brother. He currently works at Bighit as a member of a boy band. Sunbaenim offered me a job there because they were short staffed and the perks was being able to see my brother again." she explained. A member of a boy band by Bighit? BTS? No, BTS didn't have any members that were younger than Y/N. Then perhaps...Tomorrow by Together...? Miss Lee had done her research on Bighit Entertainment after Sihyuk made an appointment with Y/N. Apparently there are two boy bands and a solo singer from Bighit. The solo singer was a man named Lee Hyun. The two bands were BTS and TXT. The only logical answer was that Y/N's brother is a member in TXT...but which Choi? Yeonjun, Soobin or Beomgyu? She glanced at Y/N's face. There were familiar dimples, lips and eyes. It was Soobin.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~A/N~
BE IS SUCH A GOOD ALBUM! To all the "ARMY" who said it wasn't and that BTS has "too many" songs (you know who you are), just remember that ARMYs asked for it and that BTS just tried to fulfil our wishes. We should be grateful to them for working so hard for us :(

GO STREAM "LIFE GOES ON" ON YOUTUBE AND SPOTIFY, ARMY!!!
-T