Chapter eleven

TW; Talk about death, rape, and torture

~~~

"Where did you two sneak off to last night?" Derek questions as you and Spencer walked into the briefing room, limping a little, trying your best to walk fine so they wouldn't notice.

"I had Spence drive me home, I was way too drunk to continue on" you laugh nervously. Derek raised his eyebrows in suspicion. You limp to the front of the table and take a seat waiting for Rossi and Hotch to show.

"Who is it?" Emily asks you

"Who is what?" You say scared, looking at Spencer

"Don't think I didn't notice you limp in here Y/n, you got dicked down didn't you" Emily says hitting you on the shoulder. You didn't know how to respond, I mean they are all profilers for god sake they will see right through your bullshit. All you could do was roll your eyes.

"Y/n, come on you have to tell us now, just tell us his name" JJ begs

"Okay his name is Josh" you make up the first word that comes into your head trying not to give it away.

"Well judging off the way that your walking I assume it was good" Derek says smirking at you

"I guess" you shrug deciding to have a little fun.

Spencer's eyes immediately flick to yours.

"He was just a little... vanilla" you say making dead eye contact with Spencer.

"Ugh that's the worst. Guys don't get that sometimes we just wanna be thrown around like a ragdoll." JJ jokes

Hotch and Rossi walk into the room, interrupting your conversation thank god, "sorry we are late, you may start"

You immediately stand up, grabbing the remote from the table. "Alright, last week three bodies were found in Boise, Idaho. The first victim Jammy Summers, Ilene Martinez, and Carter Philips. All three victims were found with multiple stable wounds and a gunshot to the head being the cause of death." you explain

"Did any of them have signs of sexual assault?" Spencer questions

"Yes all three of them were raped"

"Jammy worked as an accountant, Ilene worked as a waitress at a diner, and Carter was a stay at home mom. Did we find any connection between the victim's yet?"

"No but Garcia is looking into that as we speak." you explain

"Have her let us know if she finds anything, wheels up in 20" Hotch says walking out of the room

You quickly walk out of the room and pack up your things before walking out to the jet to go pick out a seat. When you got there Emily, Rossi, and JJ were all already seated and ready to go. You pick the seat on the couch so you could take a quick nap on the long plane ride. You set down your things and get comfortable and begin scrolling through your phone. Minutes later Spencer and Hotch arrive on the plane, Spencer sits on the seat with the table and Hotch picks the seat next to JJ. The plane takes off and you pull out your headphones to listen to music before getting a text from Spencer.

S; Vanilla huh?

You; Yeah the guy didn't even whip me hard enough to scream his name. I was disappointed.

He glances up from his phone looking at you. You see the bubbles pop up on your phone for a second before they disappear again. He stands up and walks to the bathroom. You look back down at your phone,

S; Bathroom

S; Now

You look up from your phone looking at the whole team, half of them were already passed out from last night. You were exhausted and they stayed out later then you did.