Chapter twenty-one

WARNINGS; hair pulling, choking, gagging, blindfolding, spanking

~~~

"I'm going to blindfold and gag you, do you remember your safe word?" he questions as you begin taking off your clothes.

"Yes sir" You slid your shirt over your head throwing it to the floor along with you pants leaving you in your underwear.

"That's not my name" you slid your panties down you legs

"Sorry daddy" you kick your underwear off landing in front of him, a smirk tugging at the corners of your mouth as you scooted up higher on the bed. He climbs on the bed leaving a trail of kisses up your leg.

"Are you sure your okay with this?" You smile at him and nod before he brings the blindfold up to your eyes and trying it behind your head.

"Open" he instructed, you open your mouth and he puts the gag in your mouth and tying it behind your head. He puts his hand on your shoulder pushing you down on the bed. He wastes no time attaching his lips to your neck, kissing it gently as he trails down to your nipple, sucking on it harshly making you throw your head back. You arch your back as he takes your other nipple in between his fingers, pinching and pulling on it.

He stops his action and sits up, you hear him fiddle with the belt of his pants before he comes back down to whisper in your ear,

"Every noise I hear out of that pretty little mouth of yours, the harder I go" his words making you tremble. You bite down on the gag holding back a moan as he shoves himself in you, slowly at first, giving you time to adjust before picking up the pace. His hands found yours, pulling them above you head, pinning them there as he slammed into you. You bit down as hard as you could, choking back your moans as your spit soaks the material in your mouth. He angles his hips to hit your g-spot causing you to groan, he chuckles to himself as he grips your hips pushing himself deeper inside you.

"Awh can someone not take it" he wraps his fingers around your neck applying just the right amount of pressure, you throw you head back into the mattress as he thrusts himself into faster and faster.

He brings his head back down, attaching his lips to your neck leaving hickeys in his wake.

"Fuck" you choke you. You feel him slow down his thrusts before he brings his hand down to your face, slapping it lightly.

"Open your mouth again and i'll make sure that you don't walk for a week" he grips you hips tighter and with no warning snaps his hips forward burying himself deeper inside you, you couldn't help but let out a loud groan.

"That's it" he flips you over on your stomach and pulls you to your knees, burying your face in the mattress. Wasting no time he slams himself back inside you moaning in pleasure. You let out a string of moans as pounds into you, the raw pleasure surrounding your body. He wrapped his arm around your waist snaking his hand down to your clit, rubbing it with each thrust. Your ass burned as he collided his hips with your ass, slamming into you harder and harder. You buried you face in the mattress stifling your cries as he fucked you relentlessly.

"Spence" you choke out desperately as you feel yourself on the edge of release.

"Shut up and take it whore" he slaps your ass making your grip the bedsheets from the overstimulation as he continues his work on your clit. "Don't come, we're not done" he whispers before grabbing your neck and pulling up pressing your back against his chest. He rips off your blindfold and you throw your head back on his shoulder, panting and moaning.

"Please" you moan out, desperately wanting to come. He ignores you and snakes his hand back down to your clit making it harder for you to contain yourself. He attaches his lips back to your neck and the overstimulation began to be too much, you could no longer hold it back. Your legs shook at you came on his dick, eyes rolling to the back of your head.

He immediately pulls out and grabs you by the neck slamming your back down on the bed.

"I told you not to come" he says in an angry tone as he pulls the gag out of your mouth

"I couldn't help it" you still try to catch your breath. He glares at you before rolling off of you and plopping down beside you and putting his arms behind his head. You sat up and stared at him confused.

"Finish the job" he motions to his hard dick. You smirk at him before sliding over to straddle him. You look up at him before licking up his hard member and swirling your tongue around the tip slowly before taking him in your mouth. He throws his head back, mouth agape, from instant pleasure. His hand instinctively flew to your head gripping your hair. You glare up at him before wrapping your hand around the base of his dick, pumping what you couldn't take in your mouth. You could tell he was already on the verge of finishing so you pick up the pace, taking him deeper in your mouth. You pressed your tongue against the side of his dick as you bobbed your head up and down.

"I'm gonna cum" he groans before shooting him cum down your throat. You don't stop you continue to take him in your mouth until his toes curl and pushes you off him and moving on top of you pinning you down on the bed.

"God i love you" he stares in your eyes trying to catch his breath. You pull him down for a kiss

"I love you too" you smile at him before he walks to the bathroom to clean you up.

"Do you need anything?" he asks

"Yeah, i uh kinda can't walk right now and i don't really want a UTI" you laugh sitting up on the bed.

"i got you" he laughs and walks over to the bed to pick you up and carries you to the bathroom to pee and get ready for bed.

"Goodnight Y/n" he smiles at you as he places you in the bed and walking over to the other side.

"Goodnight Spence" you give him one last kiss before drifting off to sleep.

~~~

"Hey Hotch, we have a case?" Spencer asks

"You are correct" Hotch says into the phone

"I will be there in 20" he hangs up the phone and turns over to wake you up

"Babe it's time to get up we have a case" he grips your shoulder kissing it lightly.

"Y/n come on, we have to be there in 20" he laughs as you ignore him

"Y/n?" he sat up and shakes your shoulder as you never open your eyes

"Y/n!" he shouts shaking you intensely

"Fuck" he quickly flips over and grabs the phone and dials 911

"911 what's your emergency"

~~~

AUTHORS NOTE;
Hey everybody sorry it's been taking me so long to come out with new chapters but i'm gonna try and come out with two tomorrow!!
Also sorry for another cliffhanger lmao don't come at me.
anyways THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH FOR 15k READS I LOVE YOU ALL<3
hope you enjoyed this chapter