Chapter twenty-three

WARNING; spitting, hair pulling

~~~

"What happened, is she awake?" Spencer asked the nurse as he ran over to your room.

"She woke up panicking. She claims she doesn't remember anything and just keeps asking for you" the nurse says running to the room with Spencer. You both enter the room and Spencer immediately runs to the side of the bed grabbing your hand.

"Spence!" you say excitingly

"Hey baby" tears start rolling down his face. You waste no time pulling him in for a hug, squeezing him.

"Fuck i thought you were gonna leave me" he puts his head in the crook of your neck, hugging you tighter.

"What happened?" you pull away staring at him. He sat down still holding your hands and let out a loud sigh.

"Over a week ago you slipped into a coma. When you got your concussion your injury was worse than they thought, you had a major head injury. That's why you were having all of those headaches"

"I was in a coma?"

"Yeah" tears began to roll down your face as he pulls you back in for a hug.

Spencer stayed at the hospital next to your side for hours upon hours. Each member of the team came in and dropped off gifts and celebrated you waking up.

2 weeks later;

"The last time i signed the paper you told me you were fine and then slipped into a coma, the answer is no" you gently punch his shoulder pushing him away, play fighting.

"Spence i'm fine this time and if anything is happening, even something little, i PINKY PROMISE i will tell you" you yell holding out your pinky with the ring on it, smiling at him.

He rolls his eyes and brings his pinky to yours, "i hate you sometimes" he smiles at you as your throw your arms up in the air cheering.

"finally, i thought you were gonna make me stay here forever." you laugh as your watch him sign the paper.

"I would if it meant you were safe" he stops to look up at you. You both stay there as he moves his hand to cup your face, caressing your cheek with his thumb. You lay your head in his and and grab his wrists.

"i love you so much" you say gazing into his beautiful hazel eyes. He leans in to press his lips to yours, kissing you softly.

"I love you too" you pulls away smiling. "Ok let's get you home shall we" he stands up holding out his hands to help you up. You grab his hand and jump up in excitement knowing you were finally going home.

Spencer helps you pack up all of your things and walks you out to the car, helping you in.

"Hey baby" he says looking back and forth between you and the road. You turn your head to him wanting him to continue.

"Move in with me" you sat there shocked, not being able to get any words out.

"I mean you don't have to if you don't want to, i mean, i guess your just always at my place now and ya know it's a pain hav-"

"Spence! i would love to" you interrupted. He whips his head around smiling at you

"Eyes on the road genius" you laugh as you look away staring outside the window.

As you arrive to his apartment, Spencer helps you out of the car and goes to grab all of your bags to walk you up.

"Do you need me to get anything, water or blanket?" he walks you to the bedroom and opening the comforter for you to lay in it.