Chapter seven

Running through your front door, you kick off your shoes and run to your bathroom. You take out your curling iron and turn it on. While waiting for it to heat up you touch up your makeup, not doing anything crazy you put on some light brown eyeshadow and a nude lip. You quickly curl your hair and run out of the bathroom to find a nice dress to wear. You pull out a silky, form fitting, dark red dress. You slip it on and stared at yourself in the mirror, you scanned your body looking at how the dress accentuated your curves and exposed just the right amount of cleavage you nodded and decided to stick with this dress. You looked at the clock. "8:57, okay he should be here any second, hurry up Y/n." You say scrambling around your room grabbing your jewelry and putting it on and spraying yourself with Vanilla scented perfume before hearing a knock on your door. "Coming," you scream out throwing on a pair of nude heals and stumbling over to the door. Before you open the door you straighten out your dress and swing open the door, your eyes meeting Spencer.

Your eyes scanned his body. He was wearing a black and white tux with little gold chain on and a ring on his pinky. You stared at his hands for a second as your mind wandered back to a couple nights ago when they were wrapped around your neck. You then looked up at his arms seeing how his coat tightened around them showing off his bicep. God damn he looked so hot you didn't even want to go on the date, you'd rather stay back and jump his bones already.

"Wow, Y/n you look absolutely stunning," he said scanning your figure, licking the corner of his lips.

"You don't look to bad yourself genius," you say picking your jaw up off the floor.

"Shall we," he raised and eyebrow, holding a hand up to you

"Lead the way," you say grabbing his hand and shutting your apartment door. You walk out to his car, he obviously opens your door for you letting you get inside before he shuts the door and walking over to the drivers seat.

"You gonna tell me where we are going?" You question

"You'll see when we get there," he smiles looking over at you.

The entire ride you couldn't help but smile to yourself. You would never in a million years think that you would be going on a date with Spencer Reid. Not that you were opposed to the idea, you've liked him for a while now, but you never thought that he felt the same way. You looked over at him examining his face and how good he looked.

"What are you smiling about," he says smiling back at you.

"I don't know, I just never thought that you liked me and now here we are going on a date. Its just shocking," you explain.

"Y/n how could I not like you. Your smart, funny, and breathtakingly gorgeous. I think the entire BAU has a crush on you." He says laughing

"Well I'm glad your one of them. I wouldn't want to go on this date with anyone else." You say hitting his shoulder, smiling at him.

You finally arrive at the restaurant but you didn't recognize the name of it. He opens your door helping you out of the car. You both walk in and your jaw immediately dropped. It was gorgeous. Spencer walked over to check both of you in and you search the room in awh. It had like an old timey vibe. The walls were crème with tons and tons of green vines and leaves surrounding the entire building. Your focus quickly shifts to the loud music in front of you. There was a live band that played soft slow dance type music. You see all of the couples in front of the band, all of them slow dancing. Spencer grabs your hand again and leads you to a table. You sit down still in awh.

"Spencer this place is amazing," You say making eye contact with him.

"I'm glad you like it," he says