Chapter one

TW; slight conversation about death and torture

{there will probably be a lot of talk about this stuff considering this story is based off of criminal minds}

~~~

It was 7:30 in the morning, and you woke up to the sound of your phone ringing. You feel like you just got in bed. Annoyed you sit up wiping the drool off your mouth and grab your phone seeing Hotch calling you.

"Hey Y/n," Hotch says. "Hey Hotch, lemme guess, we have a case." You say sounding very annoyed. " Yes we do, sorry to ruin your morning." Hotch sighs out. "Its alright, nothing i'm not used to. Ill be their in 15 minuets." You say hanging up the phone and slamming your head back onto your bed and let out a loud annoyed groan. Rubbing your eyes you sit back up and roll off the side of your bed.

Walking over to your bathroom you brush through you bed head hair and begin brushing your teeth and making yourself less disgusting. Once your hair and teeth are brushed you walk out of the bathroom and begin searching through your closet. "UGH i have nothing to wearrrrr!" You scream out annoyingly.

Finally, after rummaging through your closet for a couple more minuets you pick out a silky crème t-shirt, paired with a form fitting black pencil skirt showing off your ass. You walk back in the bathroom and begin to do your makeup, keeping it very simple with a light brown eye shadow look. You put on some gold hoops and your mothers necklace that she gave your right before she died, you put it on holding it tightly and gently kissing the heart on the necklace. You quickly leave your bathroom and throw on some black heels and packing your go-bag before you ran out the door and walked to your car.

You lived about 7 minuets from the BAU so the drive was fairly quick. When you arrived you spotted Hotch who was standing by your desk. He looks over at you by the elevator and starts walking towards you. "Y/n" he calls out. He walks with you to the briefing room catching you up on the case. You walk into the briefing room and start looking through the files before the rest of the team gets here so you could brief them, cause that was your job as the media liaison.

The first to walk in was Emily. "Hey Y/n" she says sounding like she just woke up. Laughing you say, "Woah someone looks tired." "Yeah you could say that again," Emily says sitting down and shutting her eyes for a second while the rest of the team comes in. Everyone walked in except Spencer. You looked at Hotch, "Should we wait or do you want me to brief him la-." "Hey guys, sorry I'm late I got held up. Where we going." You continue, "Bristol, Virginia. The body of 25-year-old Jenny Delilly was found yesterday. She had been tortured, sodomized, and electrocuted, before being forced to make a goodbye call to her parents. Her body was then dumped off Elden street. A week ago, the body of Kara Kirkland was found in the same area having suffered identical injuries." " Both Jenny Delilly and Kara were single professional women. Jenny had just gotten the job of a web designer and Kara worked for a non profit." Spencer stated. "Each women was taken from a populated area with no witnesses." Emily said looking around. She continued, "they were forced to make goodbye phone calls to their parents, why?" "We will figure that out when we get their. Wheels up in 30." Hotch said. Everyone grabbed their things and walked out of the room, leaving you and Spencer behind.

"Hey, Spence." You said walking over to him. "Uh, hey Y/n." He said looking up at you before looking you up and down, licking his lips before quickly turning his head to finish putting his stuff back in his bag and standing up. "Is everything alright this is the first time you've been late to a briefing in a long time." You said putting your hand on his shoulder. He looked at your hand on his shoulder and then back at you with a confused look. " Yeah everything is fine." He said pushing your hand off of his shoulder. You gave him a confused look and said, "are you sure? you don't look fine." "Jesus Y/n I'm fine. Why do you suddenly care about me?" He yelled out at you. "Spence I've always cared about you, I just wanna make sure everything is okay." You said putting your hand back on his shoulder. He grabbed the hand you had on his shoulder and pulled you closer to him, " Yeah well everything is fine, stay the hell out of my business." He pushed you away and stormed out of the room. You stood there shocked, you have never seen Spencer this angry before and you wonder what you said that hit a nerve. You were just trying to be nice. You pushed your thoughts in the back of your head, gathered your things and walked out of the room. 

~~~

AUTHORS NOTE.

AHHH!! First chapter!!!

How did you guys like it? I kinda like angry Reid ngl. I will be explaining everything about our mother along with why Spencer was mad in later chapters don't you worry! okay ANYWAYS, let me know what you guys thought of this chapter! i hope you guys enjoyed it and i love you guyssss:)