Chapter two

You start walking towards the jet with Emily. When you get in the whole team is already their and in their seats. Emily chose the seat next to Derek and the only seat left open was across from Spencer. You let out a sigh and walk over to the seat. You put your things down and sit down looking at Spencer trying to read his face to see if he's okay with me sitting here. He looks up from his book and at you for a quick second before continuing to read his book. Not caring about what he wanted anymore you sat down and pulled out your phone and begin scrolling through Instagram.

After about 15 minuets Hotch calls the whole team over to go go over victimology. You tried to listen but you couldn't stop thinking about what Reid said to you. What did I say to set him off all of the sudden? You kept thinking to yourself. I mean, you were just checking up on him. You always check up on your friends. Friends? I mean, sure you always thought he was attractive, how could you not, he was exactly your type. Tall, brown curly hair, smart, kind, fairly fit. Now that you think about it, you think about him way more often than you should. Sometimes you catch yourself staring at his hands wondering about all of the things that they could do to you. You quickly shift your attention but still. Sometimes you wonder if he thinks about the same things. You often catchy him staring at your ass as you stand up and walk around the building, or at you cleavage as you bend down to pick something up. When you do catch him though he quickly looks away and pretended like he never did anything, but you knew what he was doing. Instead of being a normal person and just talking to me, he's a complete jerk. You were confused and you wanted to figure out why he was close with everyone on the team except you.

"Y/n, did you get that?" Hotch says interrupting your thoughts and looking at you, along with the rest of the team. Shaking your head you reassure everyone, "Oh yeah totally, sorry just spaced out for a sec." Everyone returns back to their seat. When you get back to your seat you sit down and rub your eyes. "You okay?" Spencer says with a confused face. Confused you look at him saying, "Oh yeah I'm fine, just thinking." "About what?" he says. "Oh don't worry about it, it's nothing serious." You laugh off. He nods and pulls out his book to continue reading. I mean this would be a good time for answers, especially because a couple of hours ago he was yelling at you to 'stay the hell out of his business' and now he's being all buddy buddy with you. Before he begins reading you call out, "Hey Spence.. What did i say to make you angry, if you don't wanna talk about it that's fine, i just really wanna make sure your okay." He looks up at you and rolls his eyes. "Really Y/n, i clearly don't wanna talk about it why the hell do you keep trying to push the subject." He yells out causing all of the team to look at the both of you. "Seriously Spence? I was trying to be fucking nice cause your clearly not okay right now, if you didn't want to talk about it you could've just said that instead of acting like a damn child. Let me know when your ready to be an adult and talk about it.. asshole." Annoyed you stand up and stomp over to the bathroom slamming the door shut. You put your hands on the counter and try to steady your breathing due to how annoyed you were. You splash water over your face and walk out of the bathroom finding a different seat on the jet.

Throughout the next few days on the case, it just got more awkward. Spencer never came up to you and apologized he just completely ignored you, which really pissed you off. You could tell he knew he messed up, he kept looking at you like he was going to say something but he never did. He also didn't really contribute to the case, no random facts about random topics, no correcting people on stupid mistakes. He wasn't himself.

~~~

When you got home you immediately kicked off your heels and dropped you bags on the floor and slugged over to your bed before plopping on it. You rested your eyes for a quick minute before you hear a knock on your door. "Who the hell is knocking at my door right now?" You think out loud before looking at the clock reading 12:15am. You groan and stand up to go get the door. You look through the peep hole only to see Spencer standing outside your door twiddling with his thumbs nervously.

'What the hell is he doing here' you think to yourself before you open the door.

~~~

AUTHORS NOTE;

OOOO. Things are about to get sister spicyyyyyy. Prepare for next chapter teheeee.

Sorry that this chapter was kinda short, im still learning about how to space things out. As always please let me know what you think about this chapter along with suggestions!

Also i just made a tik tok account its -reidsstories17- go follow it to stay updated on this and possibly upcoming stories.

Okay i hope you all enjoyed this chapter. I love you alllllll!!