Chapter twenty

"Baby we should probably get up" he laughs bringing his lips to your neck, kissing it softly. You groan and turn your head to face him.

"What time is it?" you question

"It's 12:46"

"Oh god, yeah we probably should get up" you laugh turning around to face him. He pushes a piece of hair out of you face and strokes your cheek with his thumb. You smile at him as you move you legs to straddle his lab. You kiss all over his face making him giggle.

You sit back up and he glares at you, making a sad face.

"What's that face for" you laugh at him before making the same face mocking him. He sits up with you still on his lap coming up to your face wanting a kiss. You lean back, pulling away from him.

"Hey!" he yells grabbing your neck pulling you back into him, connecting your lips together. You throw you arms around his neck, deepening the kiss before pulling away,

"Spence what are we?" you question

"I have no idea"

"Well what do you want us to be?"

"I want you to be my girlfriend"

"So then ask me" you smile at him

"Y/n y/l/n, will you be my girlfriend?" he wraps his hand around the small of you back

"Spencer Reid, I would love nothing more than to be your girlfriend" you move your hands to squeeze his face and kissing him again.

"How are we gonna keep this from the team?" you ask

"The same way we have been"

"Everyone caught onto us"

"So, they don't know exactly what we've been doing" he flips you over to your back making you gasp. He starts attacking your neck with his lips leaving hickeys all over your neck.

"Spence" you moan, "we should probably get out of bed and you know, eat something" you tilt your head allowing more of you to him.

"I already have something to eat" he lifts up your shirt and begin kissing down your torso getting to the tops of your panties.

"No no no" you pull him back up to level with you. "I'm gonna make us something eat, and you can have dessert later" you wink at him and push him off of you to get out of bed. He smacks your ass as you walk away.

"Watch yourself" you continue walking to the kitchen laughing.

You start to make lunch as Spencer gets ready and meets you out in the kitchen.

"You still feeling alright" he sits down

"Yeah i have a little headache but other than that i'm all good" You smile at him, "Lunch is served" you bring the plate over to him, setting it down.

"As always, this is delicious" He kisses you on the cheek, "thank you"

~~~

The next week you both did the exact same things, ate food, watched movies, and because Spencer was worried about you, you both stuck to plain old sex til it was time for Spencer to go back to work. Hotch wouldn't let you go back to work so you still had 2 more weeks off.

Every day with out Spencer was boring, you were too hurt to go on runs like you normally would so you stayed in and watched movies all day, which you weren't opposed to.

Some days Spencer was gone for more than a day meaning you had to sleep alone, which you were now not used to.

Finally after two weeks your stomach and leg wound had healed all the way, and your hand was beginning to scar over. For some odd reason your head still hurt, and the doctor said that your concussion should only last up to two weeks, and it had been over 2 months. You didn't think much of it, you figured it was probably just stress.

~~~

"WELCOME BACK!" the team shouted as you walked through the BAU doors in shock.

"Awh I missed you guys!" you scream as you hug all of them.

"How are you feeling?" Rossi asked

"I'm doing great, all my wounds are fully healed!" you cheer

"That's great to hear, it's good to have you back" Rossi patted you on the back as you all make your way to the briefing room.

"Okay yesterday a 10 year old girl was taken from the mall where she was shopping with her mom. Her name is Sadie Carlile and her moms name is Trinity Carlile, she told the police that they were shopping and she let go of her hand for a second to check the tag and she turned back around and she was no where to be found" You explain to the team

"She was taken at 7:25 pm which mean we have around 13 hours to find her, wheels up in 20" Hotch says as the rest of the team packs up their stuff and walks out of the room.

~~~

"Nice job everyone, that was a hard one" Hotch says to the team as you all walk out of the jet, "Go home and get some rest" The entire team exhausted, walks to their cars to head home. You and Spencer walked to your car and you drive both of you to his house.

You both walk in and set your bags down and you immediately plop down on the bed.

"That case was not fun" you groan

"No it was not but at least the little girl is alive right"

"Thank god" he plops down next to you and you turn on your side to face him, gazing into his hazel eyes.

"Spence, you know i love you right" you ask sitting up.

"Yes I do" he sits up with your rubbing your back

"And you know i would never lie to you" you move your legs to straddle his hips

"Uh yes" he moves his hands to rest on your ass

"So you trust me" you run your hands through his hair

"Yes"

"So trust me when i say, I'm fine and ready for you to treat me like the whore I am" you whisper in his ear before biting it, your words causing him to let out a quiet moan.

In one swift motion he picks you up and slams you on the bed making you gasp. He kisses down your neck before he stands up and walks into his closet coming out with a two blindfolds.

"Strip. Now"

~~~
AUTHORS NOTE;
Y'all i'm so sorry this is so late, i'm struggling on how i want these next chapters to be so bare with me lmao.
HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE!!! i hope everyone had an awesome day!!
I love you all so so so much<3