Chapter fifteen

"Nooo" you groaned as soon as you woke up knowing that you won't be able to see Spencer. You grabbed the pillow next to you and threw it over your face trying to force yourself to go back to bed... it failed. Annoyed you stood up and decided to treat yourself to a nice breakfast cause you had nothing else to do.

You made waffles, scrambled eggs, and bacon which all together only wasted 2 hours.

You sat down and ate your breakfast slowly as you looked through your phone. For some stupid reason you scrolled through your camera roll looking at all the pictures of you and Spencer. The one you took in your mirror before you went on your first date, the video you took when you woke him up in the morning. Why did you miss him so much? The last person you missed this much was your mom, but this is nothing like that, he was only gonna be gone for 2 fucking days. Maybe your feelings were deeper than you thought.

"Okay fuck this" you slammed your phone on the table and went to go get ready for a run hoping to blow off some steam.

You always kinda liked going on runs, just because they helped you clear your head, especially when you had a lot on your mind and right now was one of those times. How could you have this deep of feelings for Spencer. You haven't even been seeing each other for that long. You wanted to ask him if he felt the same way but either answer didn't sound to awesome. If he did feel the same way, what did that mean for the both of you? Where would you go, and how far would you go? But also if he didn't feel the same way it would break your heart.

You looked down at your watch after a while. You had been running for 3 hours straight. God, you really did have a lot on your mind.

You decided to start heading home but before you did you stopped to get some coffee that was much needed.

When you got back to your apartment you took a long shower and did some skin care cause you realized you hadn't done that in a while considering most of the time you were at Spencer's now.

After your shower you look at the time. It was 6:45 already?!? Well you did wake up at 12:00 but still this day went by a lot faster than you had imagined.

After your shower you had nothing else to do so you just laid in bed scrolling through your phone very, very, very bored. That was until you got a call from Spencer. Your body immediately filled with happiness and without hesitation you answered the phone.

"Spence!" you yelled into the phone, a little to excited

"Hey Y/n, how are you doing?"

"Well i'm very bored without you here but the day actually went by a lot faster than i thought" you laugh

"That's good, see i told you it wouldn't be that bad Ms dramatic" he jokes

"Oh shut up" he laughs with you, "hey uh, how's your mom doing?"

"She's okay, i'm talking her into taking her meds and tomorrow we are probably just gonna hang out, but she's already doing a lot better"

"Well that's good to hear, I'm glad she's doing okay"

"Yeah me too," he pauses, "I finally told her about you today"

"You what?" you said shocked

"She said that you sound wonderful and she can't wait to meet you"

"Wait she wants to meet me?!" you scream excited

"Yeah, did you not want to?" he questions

"Spence oh my god no, I would love to meet the women who made the man of my dreams"

"You dream of me?" you could feel his smirk through the phone, "what do you dream of"

"Me slapping you in the face" you joke