Chapter thirteen

WARNING; Hair pulling, choking, biting

~~~

You woke up to the sun peeking through the curtains and shinning in your face. You sit up annoyed that your deep sleep was interrupted. You rub your eyes trying to wake yourself up but wincing in pain, accidently hitting the cut on your forehead, forgetting you had it. Your mind wanders back to the night you had with Spencer yesterday. Happiness washed over your body just thinking out him. As you stood up to go to his bedroom and wake him up you spot a note on the table in front of you. 'Y/n sorry i had to run out and deal with a couple of things really quick but I will be back soon so don't leave me without saying goodbye -Spence'

What things did he have to sort out? Chill I'm sure its nothing, besides he will be back any moment now so you could ask. You began to walk around his apartment and realized that you've never really taken a look around. Every time you've been in his apartment you've either been too busy being shoved up against the wall and getting railed in his bedroom, or your to distracted to. You walk over to the hallway leading up to his bedroom. All over it were pictures of the team and Spencer and his mom. You laugh at some of the baby pictures that were hanging up. He was so cute when he was little, you thought to yourself blushing.

You make your way into his bedroom and also realize you've never seen inside his closet. Spencer would always go in there to grab some toys to use on you but you've only seen like two things, so you decide to go take a peek at what Spencer had in store. You walk in and were overwhelmed with the amount of toys he had in his closet. Some things you didn't even know existed. You began walking around examining all of them. As weird as some of this was it was kind of turning you on.

"That's a fun one" Spencer calls out by the door way causing you to jump and gasp.

"Fuck Spencer you have to stop doing that" you try to catch your breath from being scared half to death.

"What are you doing in here" he walks over to you

"I just got bored and realized I've never seen inside of here before"

"Kinda scary huh?"

"No, it's hot"

"Oh yeah?" he walks closer to you, your faces inches apart from each other, close enough where you could feel his hot breath on your skin, "Are you thinking of me using all of these on you?"

"Maybe" you meet his eyes

" Well by the way your cheeks just flustered up and the way your body just tensed up, Im gonna take that as a yes" he grabs your hand a leads you out of the closet.

"Hey Spence" you question before he walks out of the bedroom

"Yeah?" he whips his head around to look at you

"What did you have to sort out?"

"Oh yeah uh, it was my mom, the hospital called and told me that she's not taking her meds. I just didn't want to wake you by all the phone calls so I just went on a little walk"

"Does this mean your leaving?" you ask trying your hardest not to sound sad because you didn't want to sound selfish. It's not like he was doing something crazy or putting his life in danger, he was just going to take care of his mom but just the thought of a day without Spencer made you want to cry.

"Unfortunately yes, but I will only be gone for two days" he grabs your hands looking down at you trying to get your attention from off the floor. "Hey look at me, I will be back before you know it, and ill call everyday"

You finally look up at him, "When do you leave?"

"Tonight after dinner at Rossi's"

"Wait what?"