№16

You heard me.

It took me a second to realize what I just heard. My heart dropped as I swiftly removed my fingers and attempted to hide under my sheets. I have never been so humiliated in my entire life. Our eyes had already met as I felt a mixture of anger, fear, sadness and confusion. I was a complete mess. This cannot be real.

"What the fuck Carl !!! GET OUT" I screamed while miserably trying to wear my underwear while awkwardly hiding under my sheets. I was shaking terribly, avoiding his eyes. I couldn't get myself to see the look he had on his face. It was probably disgust.

"Chloé-"

"Get out !!!" I yelled again and I somehow ended up looking at him. His cheeks were deeply red, his eyes wide. Before I can move any further, he doesn't hesitate. He walks towards me, rips the sheets out of my hand and watches the spot between my legs. His face is flushed because he's..turned on? He slowly pushes me on the bed, closely watching my entire body and leaving me dumbfounded ,"That's..that's the hottest thing I've ever heard...why would you be embarrassed of saying my name while fingering yourself ? Shit.." he groans and I gasp as I watch him completely undress me with his eyes.

I'm at loss of words, laying on the bed, watching his red cheeks, his usual hungry eyes, I don't know what to say.

"Keep going." he orders and my eyes widen. Excuse me?

"What ?"

"You heard me." he replies,"Finger yourself, Chloé." His eyes are hungrily watching my crotch as a bulge forms in his pants. I hesitate before slowly bringing my fingers to my clit. I start rubbing first before thrusting in and out slowly. I hold back my moans, as I close my eyes. I hear him move on the bed,"Keep saying my name." he orders and his voice brings me over the edge.

"Carl" I finally moan as I open my eyes and I see his hands under his pants. He's masturbating "Fuck, you must be so tight right now." He can't stop looking at my fingers.

I keep moaning his name, still feeling somewhat embarrassed but extremely turned on at the way he's ordering me around. He finally brings his pants and boxers down and start masturbating in front of me,"Look how fucking hard I am. I'm so tempted to slide it inside of you." he brings his other hand to my breast.

"I can't get enough of you. You look like such a fucking slut." His words make me moan once again, I need him. As if he could read my mind, he brings his hands to my open thighs and spreads my legs open. He brings his face close to my stomach and leaves a couple of kisses while slowly going down. He takes his time, licking my V-line. I jump a little which makes him hold my stomach down with one hand and hold my my inner thigh with the other to keep my legs open. He slowly kisses the inside of my thighs, still leaving my clitoris untouched. He's driving me crazy. He wants to beg for it, doesn't he?

"I'm sure you taste delicious" he whispers before softly biting on the skin of my inner-thigh. He uses one finger to slowly rub my clit, making me gasp at his touch. I can feel his eyes on me, watching me struggle to hold back my moans. He loves seeing me like that. He suddenly licks my clit in clockwise circles while holding me down with one of his hands. As pleasure takes over my body, he then wraps his mouth around my clit and lightly sucks,"Fuck" I curse and I feel him smile. He keeps sucking and licking in different patterns, each feeling better than the previous one.

He removes his head, leaving me shockingly disappointed. I open my eyes almost pouting, and hold eye contact with him. I know that he can see the desperation on my face and how bad I want him. Carl's looking down to me. I stay silent, hoping he'll pleasure me without me asking him to do so. He uses his hands to hold onto my waist and bring me closer to him. His dick is still hard and is positioned at my entrance since my legs are still wide open. He slowly rubs his dick against me, making me moan even louder than before, "How does that feel? Does that feel better?"

I nod as He rubs himself more quickly, bringing me over the edge, "I didn't fucking hear you." He states pushing me to finally answer, "Yes, Carl." I hum.

His hip thrusts feel amazing, I want him to fuck me on the spot, yet I'm already so close and I can tell that he is too. I take the sheets into my fists and he keeps pleasuring me causing my stomach tighten. Before I realize anything, all I see his white and I scream his name one last time as I hear him moan loudly as well. We both came. My eyes are closed and I try to catch my breath for about 10 minutes. I can hear him move in my room during this time: he closes my door, takes new sheets, and moves on the bed.

As I open my eyes, I see Carl laying next to me, watching me closely. He smiles as we lock gaze and I feel at ease. I feel safe. It's not a perverted smile but a warm one and It's rare that I see this look on his face. It almost seems like happiness. We both silently stare at each other and his beauty strikes me again, his cheeks are still red, his lips pinker than ever. He licks his lips as his hand slides to my cheek and he caresses it with his thumb.

I feel my lids getting heavy, therefore I pull the sheets over us and finally close my eyes. He breaks the silence as he murmurs, "you know we can't just be friends, right ?" which were the last words I heard before we both fell asleep.

——————————-
Uh Yeah It's been a couple of years😭 I would like to apologize omg the wait was so damned long but I only have a couple of chapters left before this book is done my loves.

I really enjoy this book even if I wanna rewrite it so bad because of the 2016-2018 mood (which makes me cringe so hard) but at the same time it feels so authentic. I'd have to rewrite it every five years if I were to always adapt it to the current era sooo💀

But yeah I'm back and ready to start posting again🥰 i hope y'all don't hate me