№12

Unforgettable night part two

I force myself to not scream, as I feel my whole body sink in the cold water. I close my eyes and my heart beat is racing. We jumped from the top of the building! He is insane! I swim up to the surface and Carl is smirking. We made a lot of noise when we jumped in,“Carl, we're going to get caught!”

He swims towards me,“Maybe the idea of being locked up with you, isn't that bad..I have a few ideas of how we could occupy ourselves.” I stare at his gorgeous green eyes.

“When they'll make you eat bird food, we will see if you're still up for it.” I roll my eyes, doing my best to calm down his hormones. I mean, two hormonal teenagers alone, in the middle of the night, completely soaked. How could this possibly end well ?

“As long as you let me taste something else..” he hums and I'm realizing that I don't want to stop him. Taste? He'd do that?  All the guys that I ever talked to were completely opposed to this.

He must see my confused look,“You don't think that I'd do that ? That I'd taste you ? That I'd eat you out ?”

I shyly shake my head and he smirks,“Try me.”

I know that at that point, if I say something dirtier, he'll gladly take it. But the idea of him kissing me down there, is appealing. I draw in a deep breath,“I'm good” I squeal and back away, swimming away. I don't know why the idea of us doing something stresses me that much. Well maybe because I'm unexperienced. And because it won't mean anything to him.

“You're no fun, a good looking boy is trying to get you to go off with him and you're miserably running away”

“Good looking boy ? Where? ” I look around, acting like I'm searching for someone,“And who still says going off ?” I giggle.

“And then you say that I'm the mean one.” he swims towards me and splashes me. I laugh lightly and splash him back a few times and he's forced to back away.

“Won't we get caught ?” I question and he's resting his arms on the hard floor while the rest of his body is in the water.

“No, people from the hotel swim here around like 5 am all the time.”

“You're standing awfully far for someone who supposedly trusts me.” he comments and I swim towards him,“I won't eat you, Chloe, at least not until you let me.” he winks and I shake my head and swim a little closer,“Get your ass here before I make you come myself”

“Why do you want me so close anyway ?”

“You've been staring at me the whole night, It would only be fair if I did the same and I need you to come a little closer for that.” Carl is so charming, so observant. I have been staring, I couldn't help it. I swim closer,“We're getting somewhere. It's still quite far but I'll take that.”

But I'm not having it, I swim close enough, so that his nose is touching mine,“I think that's a little better don't you think ?” I whisper and my pointer traces down his wet jawline, to his throat and down to his chest, teasing him.

“Maybe a little closer ?” I question but his eyes are concentrated on my finger. He's breathing very fastly. I press my body on his and we lock gaze. He takes his bottom lip in between his teeth,“Would you happen to be nervous ?”

He shakes his head and my thumb caresses his lips,“Are you sure ?” He really is attracted to me and it's very surprising. He always acts like he's disgusted by me but it feels like our filters disappeared. We have no reason to lie to each other since we aren't ennemies anymore. I back away and I splash him again and his eyes twist in surprise,“I completely hate you” he growls.