№3

Freckle boy and baby blue eyes guy.

I arrive at school, seeking for an Afro head inside of this huge group of strangers. I am looking for Arizona. I'm going to spend my time to the fullest since i'm going to be sent to the devil as soon she's not in sight.

I simply had to manage to not wander alone in the corridors, and I wouldn't have to be with Carl. Sad thing is that I am not willing to be putting effort into making friends.

I'm too busy looking for Arizona that I don't even realize that everyone's Looking at me. That's a normal experience when you're new at school. People start whispering when someone taps my shoulder.

It's no other then Carl Gallagher. A scowl was across his face, “I see that you missed me !”I smile, teasing him. His hair is slicked back and he's wearing a black shirt with black sweatpants.

“Chlo-”

“Before you attempt to insult me, know that I can talk to the principal whenever I want”

“Black mailing at its finest,” Carl rolls his eyes and I laugh at his comment. We both walk towards the crowd and I'm a bit shocked when people get out of our way, to let us pass.

Why is Gallagher that respected ?

“Let's look for Arizona” I tell him.

“The black Girl with the fat ass ?” he questions.

“Yeah,” I nod. Can't judge him, she's thick. Suddendly, she pops up in front of us and the corners of my lips, lift up into a smile.

“How ironic. You guys hang out even tho yesterday y'all hated each other,” states Ari, gazing at us. For someone that sees Carl as the baddest boy of the school, she seems Pretty chill with him.

“ You can dream in color. I've been fucking compelled to spend time with her. If she's alone, i'm getting suspended.”

“Well, i'm not alone anymore, so i'm giving you the right to leave,” I point out, giving him an order.

I don't have to ask Carl twice. He leaves, in a hurry, walking towards his friends.

The minutes passed like hours but soon, it was lunch.

I step out the class with Ari and we walk towards the cafeteria. As we enter it, I'm in awe when I see the huge eating room. It was pretty big and there were so many persons. Eyes were still on us as Ari and I take brown plates and order our food.

We walk towards a table that is in the middle of the cafeteria. We're two at this table that could fit ten persons but we honestly don't care.

“Okay, it's time for the presentations” she speaks up and I frown as I stare at her, confusion clear on my face.

Ari points towards a group of girls that are entering the room, “These girls, are the popular girls. Nice, fun but they don't Talk to anyone besides the boys and The Group.”

I gaze at them and see a blonde Girl, with curled hair and blue-greenish eyes. She does look adorable, I have to admit, but She's too Girly for me. I couldn't hang out with her for that exact reason.