№5

Bipolarity at its finest.

A strange but relaxing sensation overwhelmed me, as I took in his warmth. It felt-
I couldn't analyze it much more since in less than a second he removed harshly his lips. His soft but also demanding lips were replaced by the coldness of the air. I saw his eyes twist into anger as mine probably looked confused.

“It was you, wasn't it? I knew it! ” he almost shouted, standing up. Everyone gazed at us and worry was clear on Ari's face.

“What ?” I asked quietly.

“I'm not stupid, it was you in the closet ! You're completely insane ! I thought I made myself clear yesterday !” he kept on while It felt like I missed an episode. He recognized my lips. This is why he kissed me.

“I-I” I stayed silent,  scanning his angry face as I felt everyone look at me. My cheeks were bright red, it was very embarrassing. I finally decided to speak,“May I remind you that I didn't chose you and I think we both know that I'd never kiss you !” I replied, hoping it would hurt him as much as he hurt me. But it didn't. It only got him angrier.

“You knew ! You heard my fucking voice.” he snaps.

“I've heard a lot of boys fuckin moan” I rolled my eyes, trying to seem unbothered.

“You just don't know when to shut up, do you ?” he answered.

“Carl you really gotta chill-” Jake spoke up but got quickly cut by the angry boy.

“No man ! She keeps annoying me as soon as she gets the opportunity just to catch my attention. I can't stand these types of girls” he growled, rolling his eyes.

Jesus Christ, I had to say something.

Anything.

But he left me completely speechless.

I forced myself to talk,“C-Carl you're so...so..” I started and then closed my mouth since I didn't have anything to say. I opened it again since I hated being yelled at but I had nothing to say.  Everyone watched me, my cheeks were redder than ever.

For the first time since a long time I wanted to cry.

Just a little bit,  I guess. I wasn't who I usually were and it was only because of his good looks and bad manners.  It's completely superficial of me. I am done with him, he doesn't even deserve my energy, “I'm leaving.” I spoke up, quieter than intended.

He took my arm,“Where do you think you're going ?”

I jerked away, “Don't touch me.” I said very coldly. Everything was silent, even the music didn't seem to be as loud as just a few moments before. His eyes widen, he frowns. How did we go from little clashes in class to this ? To so much hatred ? Did he despise me that much ?

Ari stood up and gave Carl a dirty glance before walking with me outside. I closed my eyes as the fresh air hit my skin and I tried to ignore my need to cry.

“He's an asshole.” Ari told me. I didn't answer because in a way, I didn't think he was. Not because of what he looked like, but because he was probably over the edge ever since I came, challenging him each time I could. All I would do was disagreeing with him. 

Ari and I sat outside for a long time. After what seemed like an hour, we heard the door behind us open.
As I turned around and locked gaze with those beautiful green eyes of his,  I stood up and took Ari by the hand. I needed some time before spitting bars and fighting with him again.

Before I could go very far, a warm hand grabbed hastily my arm. As I turned to him and saw his relaxed expression,  I knew he didn't want to apologize,“Carpenter.”

I jerked away, once again,“ What do you want? ” I spat, feeling this usual fire inside of me that I felt whenever I was about to roast someone very violently...

Or whenever he touched me.

“Wow someone's on their period. Just wanted to ask about the homework...” I looked at him carefully. Carl Gallagher was leaving me speechless once again. I waited a second before saying,

“You're sick, Gallagher, completely sick !” As soon as it came to him, I wasn't myself anymore. What I hated the most was the fact that he was utterly disgusted by me. I've never felt so hated and if I did, I probably never cared. I wanted to walk away but he spoke up.

“I'm not sick...I simply can't blame you for wanting to kiss me” He said smoothly.

“Carl say another word and I'll fight you” I groaned, I was sick of his weird games, and even if I wouldn't fight him, I felt like threatening him.

He smirks and approaches me. I feel him breathe, “What are you waiting for then ?”

I push him away, “Carl what the hell do you want from  me? Why are you annoying me like that ?”

“well, Im realizing more and more that you have a weird obsession with me and it's hilarious how you keep trying to be the baddest or whatever.”

“I don't,” I sigh, “Let's not forget that i'm the one that made you moan.” I forced myself to smirk.

And for the first time, Carl blushed softly and my smirk grew wider. I made him blush. I didn't want him to get the chance to reply something mean so I walked away, joining Ari.

She gives me a confused glance and I frown,“What ?”

“I don't know..the way he fucking looks at you. As if he was so angry that he wanted you. You two should just fuck already. Hating each other is so 2015”