№7

Risks and regrets

The ice cold weather was making me silently jump up and down. It was very late, too late. For that matter, I had to sneak out to come here. I breathed heavily, blowing in my hands, trying to warm them up. I spoke into my phone,"Commando's talking. Is B1 done with his work ? Over."

"For the last time, Chloe, you're not commando. Over." groans the familiar masculine voice.

"I totally am Commando. Over"I replied, rolling my eyes

"I'll fight you, Chloe. Over" answered Cameron.

"B1 stay focused on your task! Over."

"Could you guys stop fighting for a second ?"

"D3, you have to say 'over' when you finish talking. B1 are you done? Over."

"We're talking over the damn phone Chloe, and stop calling me B1, use the names from the main plan. Over"

"You guys are lame. Fine. Freckle Boy do what you gotta do. Afro head, don't forget the cameras at the back, I hope the damn janitor is actually doing the work we paid him for. Over"

"Don't worry about it. I'll tell you when you can come. Janitor is taking care of turning off the cameras in case us spraying them around isn't enough. Over and out."

She hung up as I looked at Blue Eyes. The two holes in this black hood over my head weren't big enough to let me see correctly. I almost jumped as I received a text:

Melanin queen✨: EVERYTHING'S CLEAR. GO.

I nodded at my friend and we both started running inside of the school. The janitor made sure to let the doors open for us. All the security alarms were off. I was almost out of breath when we finally reached the wall outside of the school. The two others were waiting for us.

"Give me the spray paint" I shot her a wicked smile, knowing that she couldn't even see it. The excitement topped the pain I felt in my body since it was so cold.

It's time for revenge.

Two days ago, Carl fucking Gallagher had the nerve to write on the boys' bathroom that I'm a hoe. I knew it was him:

*I stormed out of the bathroom and went outside to go stand where the boys usually hang out after class. All of them were laughing around and when they saw me, they stayed quiet with amused expressions.

"Chloe. What brings you here ?" Carl questions, in an way too innocent way.

"Cut the crap, Gallagher. I know you wrote down this stupid remark."

"Is it so hard for you to vizualize anyone else but me thinking that you're a hoe ? Don't you think that other people might think that ?" the tone of his voice gave it all away. It was him.

I wanted to answer no, but his words shook me in a weird way. I never cared about being called names but this school was different. I actually wanted to stay here,"You're playing with fire, Carl, and you're getting too close."

He approaches me slowly until his nose is almost touching mine. His eyes greener than ever,"Burn me."*

She handed me the red spray paint and I wrote on the wall,"Isn't Carl Gallagher's dick cute ? Have you ever seen something that small ?"

Freckle boy sighed,"All of this for two sentences ?"

But I was far from being done. God it only started. I took out pictures out of my bag, these were pictures of small-sized dicks. Of course these weren't his, but we'll make it gladly look like they are. I taped them to the wall.