№15

Chloé ?

"So you're telling me that you gave Carl a blowjob yesterday, even tho two days ago he hurt you by kissing you and proceeding to tell you that your lips reminded him of his girlfriend." I try to cut him off but he adds on,"AND today you accepted to be Steve's girlfriend even if you don't love him" summarizes Cameron, gazing at me.

"I can't believe you blowed him" adds Jake, utterly shocked,"Ah, Fuck, now I have the image in my mind, that's gross" he groans, making a grimace. They insisted on knowing the details.

"Give the girl a break. I'm not happy about her decision either but what happened, happened." sighs Arizona and I silently thank her.

"I don't know...I...We were alone and it just happened. I can't even explain why, it..it just did. And for Steve, I couldn't say no in front of hundreds of teens.." I explain myself. We're in Ari's room and I'm officially Steve's girlfriend. I was left with no choice, I could feel Carl's gaze on me as Steve jumped down and kissed me as everyone started screaming.

"Guys, Carl and I were friends and you knew it. The fact that he's into his girlfriend is completely normal, I couldn't be mad at him for that. We get along. And you guys already know about the night at the hotel.."

"The problem is that you really like him, Chloe. You deserve all of him, 24h/7. That's why it's horrible that he kissed you because you reminded him of his girlfriend... You kissed him back because you wanted him. You can't go back to him if he's hurting you.." replies Arizona, sighing.

"What if not having him at all hurts even more ?" I whisper and they all watch me carefully,"As a friend, he's amazing. I don't want to loose him."

"But you will since you're dating Steve. God, Carl's confusing"

"This situation is giving me a headache" I agree.

"Listen, this is what you deserve. You shouldn't date a guy you don't love and Carl should give you all of him and not just a part. He does like you but he likes another girl at the same time and he can't have both. You can't let him have both. You're supposed to be a choice, not an option. Yet if y'all stay friends, all of us know that something will happen again. You guys are like...drawn to each other." Cameron speaks up and I damn myself for not realizing this sooner.

Of course, I shouldn't give Carl the opportunity to enjoy two women, while hurting us. How stupid am I ?

"Preach, Cam. That's exactly it." hypes Arizona as I smile.

"Thank you guys, I don't know what I'd do without you."

"I wonder the same thing" sasses Jake and I throw a pillow at him. Basically I should break up with Steve but also keep Carl away. I don't have the power to tell him that I want him to choose because I know he'd never choose me.

It's finally Friday, I'm very late to class but it doesn't stop me from walking very slowly.

"Chloe ?" questions a voice behind me. Of course, it's Carl. He's always late, so I'm not surprised to see him here.

"What ?" I answer, clearly annoyed.

"Uh..." he frowns,"Well, you said yes to him yesterday, what was that about ? "

"Didn't you say we'd stop being friends ? Why don't we simply do that ?" I turn back around and he walks up to me.

"What the fuck ?"

"Listen, I don't want us to be friends anymore, okay ?"

"Okay ? And why ?"

"Because we're just not good for each other..You have a girlfriend which you cheated on, a few times already."

"Yeah and we agreed it wouldn't happen again. I love Lea, I don't want to loose her."

"Well if you love her you shouldn't hang out with someone that you kissed, or fingered."

" It doesn't matter because there's nothing between us ! It won't happen again, it wasn't even supposed to happen again until, two days ago, you decided to blow me ! How was I even supposed to say no ? You didn't even give me a choice!!" he exclaims and I stare at him and take a step back,"Oh."

"Chloe, no. That's not what I meant..."

"No, no you're right. At least it proves that you're really trying to be loyal.."

"Chloe, I-"

"It's simple. Being friends won't get us anywhere. Just in case, you know, I get crazy again and try something with you and you're left with no choice but to oblige..."

"Chloe, I swear I didn't.."

"Carl just let me go, okay ? You can't have both. You can't have me as your friend and Lea or any girl as your girlfriend. Not only because of what we do...or I make you do as you like to put it...but because I'm tired of you hurting me over and over. Whether it's with your words or with..with"

"With what?" Carl approaches me dangerously as tears threaten to roll down my cheeks. It hurts. It hurts to think about all the toxic stuff I go through for him. It hurts to not be appreciated and cherished by a man I really like. His tone is soft, expressing his pure care and curiosity towards me and what I'm saying.

"I just need us to stop." I turn around and run towards my class as I hear him call my name.

As soon as the day ends, Ari, Cameron and I decide to go eat dinner together. I forgot my keys, I hope by the time we finish eating, my mom will be home. If not, I'm fucked and am locked outside. As always, Ari posts snaps of us and I try to stop her but, of course, I don't succeed. It's only 8:30 pm when I arrive but there aren't any lights on in the house. My mom's not home yet. I push the door and I almost start jumping up and down as I realize that it's open. My mom probably forgot, again. I close the door behind me and go towards the kitchen. There's a note on the fridge:

Hi sweetiee,
I'll be home in the morning because of work : There's money on the table so you can eat. Don't do anything I wouldn't approve.
Love you little monster,

Xoxo

Mom

I smile reading the note. A few months ago, I'd be angry about her calling me 'little monster' but I have to get over it someday. I run upstairs, throw my stuff on the floor and sit on my bed. I send Arizona a snap, telling her that I'm safe and sound. Her dumbass screenshots it and puts it on her story. I can't trust that bitch.

I start doing my homework and studying. I recently decided that I wanted to graduate, so I have to change my habits. There's no way I can survive some years without my people. Usually I'd be watching an action movie with Kevin Hart in it or The Rock. Probably both. I finish quite some time after and am left with nothing to do. I'm not tired at all and don't feel like watching anything.

Damn, I already miss Carl. I can still remember the amazing night he texted me to meet him outside. When we kissed in the pool, slept together and it lead us here, the following day.

Here, in this room, I gave him a lapdance and he loved it. This lead to something else. Right here, on this bed. He fingered me. The mixture of emotions that day, his fingers, everything about him, his hungry eyes and plump lips...it all comes back to me. In an instant, I slip my fingers in my panties and start touching myself slowly. I close my eyes and my heart starts pacing as I imagine Carl's finger instead. I soon become a moaning mess and I don't want to stop,"Carl" I moan as I imagine him in front of me, watching my open legs. I completely take off my pants and panties and spread my legs open as I kept thrusting. The reverie of Carl's mouth is still fresh in my mind, I moan his name louder and louder until his name only can be heard in my room.

I thought it was just a part of my daydream as I heard his voice,"Chloé ?"

I turned around and felt my heart clench as our eyes met.

———————

Yeah apparently I'm alive🥲

It's been years I haven't updated and I am SORRY FOR THIS

I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter I really couldn't get myself to finish this chapter (which is so much longer than that so I decided to cut it in half).