№4

Blind date

The bell compells us to go to class. I don't want to get in any trouble because i'm starting to like this school. I'm guessing my mom will Be finally happy that I won't be causing too much trauma during quite some time.

But I still want to keep the bad girl Crown, so she might be hearing soon from me.

The rest of the day passes very slowly. Fortunately, I was starting to make friends. Cameron, Jake and Ari were pretty much the only reasons I didn't decide to shoot a bullet in my head while Math class. As my last class ends, I rush outside of the class. None of my friends were with me for that one and I realize that I might be wandering alone in the corridors. This means-

"Chloe," I feel a hand on my shoulder and it takes every ounce of my soul to not slap it,"You had to manage to be alone, didn't you ? I'm starting to wonder if you're doing it on purpose to hang out with me." says Gallagher and I look up to him and I'm almost frightened as I see him smile.

Not a mean smile, it's a heart warming one. What happened ? It must only be a matter of time before he starts spitting fire and throwing shade. He laughs lightly, letting his head fall back,"I have a feeling you seem shocked because that I'm not insulting you. Is that so? "

"You tell me" I answer as we walk towards my locker. My friends are still not in sight.

"If you weren't such a bitch to me, you'd realize that I'm a pretty chill guy."

"If you didn't behave like a complete idiot, you'd probably realize that I'm not too bad myself." I answer, smirking, letting him know that I'm not trying to start a fight. I'm enjoying his mood way too much.

"I'm not that bad !" he defends, "And if there's something I know, it's that you like what you see anyway," he walks in front of me, walking backwards,"So why are you giving yourself such a hard time by trying to hate and annoy me ?"

I gasp but quickly recover by coughing. How does he know that I think he's hot ? "I like what I see ? I don't think we're looking at the same person, because if you're talking about you, you must be trippin"

He giggles again and, god, he seemed to be the most attractive person I've ever seen. I couldn't help but giggle with him, we're actually having a good time. If only this could last forever, God knows what made him forget all the hatefull things I said to him,"I'm incredebly hot and you know it, Chloe. You'd love me in your bed, wouldn't you ?" he questions and I stop at my locker and look at him, his eyes are gleaming with cockyness.

For the first time since forever, I blush. I tuck a strand of hair behind my ear. Chloe, this is not you. You don't blush, you make the others blush, remember ?

"Carl, get over yourself."

"You get over me first." he smirks.

"Don't you have a girlfriend ?"

"You're the one that wants me naked" he smiles and I scoff. Something is wrong with this kid.

"I don't want anything to do with you, don't flatter yourself, we both know that it's the other way around." I finally spit back as he shakes his head, "Carl, I'm the baddie here, stop acting up." I wink.

He dangerously approaches me as my eyes go wide. He's too close. He moves his hand to my cheek and feeling his touch makes me mentally whimper. Before I can comprehend what is happening, he licks his lips. He runs his thumb down my lips, relaxing his gaze on me, "What Would you say If I fucked you right now ?"

My heart beat could've been heard from a million miles away, I wanted him, needed him. Before I could answer he laughed, "I knew it. You want me. The thing is, princess, you can't be a baddie when you're in love. And even less when you're in love with someone that doesn't like you back. Who's the baddest of the school, now ?"he laughs as he harshly takes off his hand and walks away.