№2

Carl versus Chloe.

"You're really trying to catch somoene outside, aren't you ?!" asks Arizona, eyeing me from up to down as if I am crazy.

I sigh, rolling my eyes, "It's not a big deal. He's a jerk anyway"

"It's not any jerk ! It's Carl Gallagher. His family is so fucked up that I don't doubt that he has a squad ready to fight you. I heard his Father is a impolite drunk and that his older sister got into jail for leaving his Little Brother with some coke.." Arizona explains, trying to make a point.

But She isn't.

"These are just rumors..." I answer, sliding my hand through my curly hair.

"These are real."

I take my bag, shove my stuff in it and raise my shoulders,"He still doesn't scare me"

I motion her to hurry up so I won't be late for my next class.

"Could you show me where my class is ?" I ask, showing her my shedule. She takes a look.

"Damn it, you're too far away from mine"

"You'll have an excuse for being late" I point out and Arizona agrees right away.

As I enter my class, which is French, I realize that the teacher didn't arrive yet. I step into the class, feeling everyone's gaze on me, and take a seat towards the back.

"Well, look Who we have here." I hear Carl say. Adrenaline rushes in my blood. I would gladly take any opportunity to let him Know that I make the rules now.

I turn my head towards the side, he's a few seats further.

"Look what we have here" I Say, acting as if I'm looking for something in my bag. I put my right hand in my bag and as I take it out, I show him my middle finger.

The class starts to laugh and we hear 'ooooh' noises.

"Who do you think you are ?" snaps a mixed girl. Since Carl kissed her earlier, i'm assuming she's his gorgeous girlfriend.

"Chloe Carpenter. And i'm not going to ask Who you are because I can tell you're a slut" I fire back, casually.

The class is, now, over the edge, they are being dramatic with the noises. The class is shouting,"Fight, fight" as the teacher comes running in, telling us to calm down. I glance at Carl and his girlfriend and they seem to have an argument already.

I've been here for over a little more than an hour and I can tell that my name Will be heard everywhere.

And this exactly what I want.

Since I speak french fluently, I report my attention to this class that I actually enjoy a lot.

"Let's see if you guys remember how to say a few animals' names in french" starts the teacher, "How do you say 'dog' ?"

I raise my hand.

"Oh, you must Be the new student, Chloe."

"Yeah" I smile, looking at this handsome teacher. He is around 26 years old which is pretty young. His teeth are incredebly white and his face surprinsingly appealing. His black hair is short and his eyes are a mixture of brown and green. 

I guess that since I left France, I have a weird attirance for French guys.

"I'm listenning, then. What's your answer ?"

" It's 'chien' "

"Great. What about 'cat' guys ?"

I raise my hand, once again.