im a mess, im embarrassed. i dont trust no one around us.

I apologize if someone actually uses that username. I just thought of it like a minute ago and i messed up my plot so I have to think of a new ending. (Yay) I might not update as frequently during January as I have tests.

So that's it for now. Hope you enjoy the chapter and do you think Annabeth knows?

Percy

I was jittery the entire day. I felt as though someone was spying on me or something. This has been happening ever since I found out that wise girl knows who I am.

Like every person in the school corridor was her and was angry at me for blocking her. I know that is not possible and for all that we know she might not even be in San Francisco or this school.

Rachel is convinced that I'm paranoid and is annoyed with me. Though it might as be because I have been ditching her at lunch for some solidarity.

I haven't seen luke since the double date night and I'm not sure he is thoroughly convinced that I'm telling the truth. I just really hope that the accomplice has not snitched to luke about our plan.

Though calypso is a 100% sure she wouldn't im still not convinced.

I was gonna leave to each lunch alone as I have been doing for the entire week when Annabeth literally dragged me to the lunch table as I haven't been spending time with my friends and being alone with your thoughts is a bad thing.

I really appreciate her actions but she should really know when to take no as an answer. She wouldn't even let me complete my answer before she dragged me to the table.

Great, one awkward lunch coming up right now

***********

Rachel was super confused when she saw me walk into the cafeteria.

She literally yelled, "thats my girl!!!! Go Annabeth!!"

And every eye in the cafeteria was on me. I literally tried to bolt but Annabeth held me back and said "oh no you don't"

She pushed me into a tiny space between calypso and herself and I couldn't do anything other than follow her. In my defense Annabeth is very persuasive.

Calypso gave me a timid smile and when my eyes Were about to wander she put her hand on top of mine and squeezed it lightly. Assuring me that everything will be alright.

I looked around us. Leo was joking around as usual while piper and jason just rolled their eyes at his antics. Frank and hazel were talking about something. Rachel was busy doing something on her phone. Will and Nicole were nowhere to be seen.

I felt calypso stiffen beside me and I followed her line of sight.

Leo and piper were making fun of someone and Leo had his arm around piper's waist and their hands were intertwined. I know that they are just really good friends but I guess calypso feels jealous that piper and Leo have that easygoing and fun related going on.

Mostly she is afraid that Leo does not like her and is in love with someone else.

I pulled her closer by the shoulder and whispered in her ear, "piper only has eyes on jason"

She chuckled, "that even i can make out. How can jason be that oblivious?"

I rephrased, "Leo likes only you. He is borderline obsessed with you girl! You don't have to worry at all, I'm dating a prophetic goddess"

" I really hope you are right though I don't wanna put my trust in a guy who breaks my heart again"

Unconsciously i pulled out my phone and tried to open heroes only to realize that I don't have that app anymore.

Calypso looked at me with concern. She grabbed my phone and whispered "we'll get to the bottom of this, now that we have the upper hand"

"How?"

"Now we know who she is. Now we just have to win her trust and prove to her that we actually want to help her and hope our plan works"

"Who is she?" Annabeth said as though she hadn't ment to say it out loud at all.

How much of our conversation had she overheard? Fortunately we didn't name anyone so there is no possible that she might figure out that Luke is the cause of all this. That made me sad in a way. I was kinda hoping that she would finally see luke as the conniving snake he is and dump him right this moment.

Now that would be badass and cool. A fitting and dramatic to end the unfortunate relationship but alas! As smart and perceptive as Annabeth might be I still don't think she would be able to figure this out with very little information.

"Leo's new girlfriend" calypso said without missing a beat.

Annabeth silently got up next to me and said that she was going to find luke and left.

Weird.

Could she have figured out Luke's blackmailing me or is she going to tell him that we are planning somewhere?

"Leo has a girlfriend??" Piper exclaimed with a ghastly look on her face.

Leo quickly understood what was going on and quickly agreed to it. "Hey it is possible you know!"

Jason said, "Nobody said it was impossible but uh your taste in women is well......eccentric to say the least"

"What he means you only attract gold diggers and girls whose IQ is lower that yours and lets not even talk about how entitled they are" Rachel explained.

"Hey, I do have great taste in women and that happened once and this one is so much better. She is badass, smart and awesome" and gave calypso a subtle wink.

I nudged her and gave an 'I told you so' look

Piper gave Leo a skeptical look, "do you even remember your last girlfriend, khione? Boy she was a mess"

Leo said, "hey, she was the bomb!

"By which you mean she literally blew up in my face then yes I agree" piper said sarcastically.

Leo said, "I'll admit she was a little emotionally distant and cold but she was still great and very fun to talk to"

Piper looked flabbergasted, "we are talking about the same person right? I don't remember her being anything but cold and her creepy ass brother kept hitting on me. I really felt like I needed to castrate him"

"Maybe she wasn't the best" Leo admitted.

"No shit. I would say that any girl would be better than her" jason said.

I whispered to calypso, "see all you gotta do is be better than that psychopath and I'm sure even you could do that"

and she rolled her eyes and nudged me.

************

I tried to find Annabeth and make up some excuse as to what she overheard in the cafeteria but she was nowhere to be seen. Either she was avoiding me or well something happened to her.

I didn't want to entertain both possibilities.

School had just gotten over and I was hoping to offer her a ride home when Rachel pulled me aside.

I hurriedly whispered, "I think Annabeth knows"

She looked behind her back and said, "it doesn't matter"

I crinkled my nose. "Why? What happened? Did luke die or something?"

"I wish he did" she sighed reverently. "The accomplice replied back"

I grabbed her phone and saw the message for myself

Unknown number

Hi, Percy. This is Mrs.Mendes_1989

I'm interested

"How do we know its actually her? And that she didn't snitch already?" I asked

"Well the message is from her number and she meant the username of heroes account that she used to hack your account as for the second we just have to hope that she is honest"

"Well let's get this plan started"