we don't talk anymore

Percy

That's when I really looked at her. Her face was filled with guilt and that was when I knew I was being too hard on her.

I sighed and said "sure" and she pulled me to the bed and sat down next to me. She said "I'm really really sorry for what I did to you percy. I really am. it's just that I was overwhelmed with revenge and I just wanted to make you feel the pain that I had felt"

I said "whoever bullied you knew that you will be out for revenge and so they blamed it on me. Since I'm from the 5th cohort and you are from the 1st cohort it would seem like I did it to you just because your in the 1st cohort and not to mention you being a daughter of athena and all"

In camp we take a 'who is you godly parents quiz' for fun. People at camp take that quiz very seriously.

I said "if you don't like to you don't have to answer it but would you mind telling me how you were bullied? You don't have to if you don't want to"

She said "it's fine. I guess talking to you might help."

She took a Deep breath and started "I would Like it if you didn't repeat what you heard to anyone. Its pretty private and I have never told anyone this before"

She said "it happened about a month before you were bullied. It was the 1st cohorts turn to camp in the woods. It is extremely similar to yours. I had come back from the woods to find my room fully messed up"

"My whole bed was stained with blue ink and all my souvenirs were broken and all of my architectural plans and blueprints were burnt and its ashes scattered all over my bed. The worst of all my laptop which my mother gave me for my 12th birthday was stolen."

"I loved that laptop like anything. It was the last gift my mother gave me before she died"

She started sobbing into my shirt and I patted her hair and whispered words of encouragement in her ears. After she had calmed down she said "the only thing that remains was a post it note that read 'athena and the first cohort sucks!' And it was signed 'PJ' in a blue glitter pen.

I said "why didn't you rat me out? You could have gotten me kicked out of camp"

She said "I didn't want you to just get off with a warning. I want you to suffer"

I said "I'm glad you are not the Hermione Granger I thought you were because according to Hermione nothing is worse than being expelled"

She let out a weak giggle. I said "don't worry we will find out who did this to you" she then thanked me.

I said "how were you convinced that I bullied you other than the note obviously" she said "the day before I was bullied I was typing something in the computer and you walked by me and said 'man! I wish I had that computer'"

I said "i can see why you thought it was me. anyway whoever did this must have been there! With his information we can track the perpetrator down!"

She said "I don't wanna talk about it anymore and besides you said it in front of the entirety 1st cohort"

And we just hugged each other.

*********

We would have continued hugging each other if it hadn't been for Jason.

Jason

Hey man! Would you like to meet me in the park?

Percy

Right now? Sure. who else is gonna be there?

Jason

No one. It'll just be u and me.

I looked at annabeth and said "Jason is calling me but I'll see you soon."

She said "sure and um thanks for staying with me and listening to me and also for not hating me" I said "its alright. And I'm sorry for everything I said in the morning"

And just before I left I turned back and said to her "you know I'm always you chauffeur right?" And she smiled and said "just go already" and I went back to my house.

*********

When I got to the park Jason seemed nervous. He said "hey perce how are you?" I looked at him quizzically and said "really dude we just met like an hour ago!!" He said "I just wanna know how my friend is doing"

I raised my eyebrows and said "whatever so, what did you wanna talk to me about?" He said "I umm...wanted.....uh to ask you if you.....uh wanted to join the swim team?" I said "couldn't you have asked me that through THE PHONE??"

He said "we could have but we would have missed the best ice cream in San Francisco" I said "okay? Lead the way"

When we went to the ice cream shop I saw piper and annabeth there. I said "why are annabeth and piper....." before I could finish the sentence Jason caught both my hands and dragged me towards annabeth and piper.

Annabeth looked at me and said "what's percy doing here?" Piper said "annabeth I know you don't like percy but I want both of you to talk this out" annabeth said "no piper we...."

She put her finger on annabeth's lips and said "shh...I know both of you have said too much and it's too hard to go back to being just friends but you guys were friends before and you can still be friends"

Annabeth said "are you done because we already made up you idiot!" And piper gasped and said "you did? Did the great annabeth chase apologize. What have you done to her percy?"

I saw the look piper was giving annabeth. It sorta said "please leave me alone with jason" annabeth said "I ment we will. Your speech made me realize the importance of friendship and we decided to make up" and she grabbed my arm and dragged me towards the fountain.

What is with these people and dragging?

I could see the look annabeth was giving piper and she mouthed something to piper which caused her to blush.

I asked annabeth "what do you wanna do now?"