I should call my friends or in this case my spy

Annabeth

Who the fuck was Percy talking about?? And why was he trying to convince her to join him? It almost sounds like they were using her to take somebody down. But the important question is who.

Maybe that person is the one who convinced him to block me and delete the app. Maybe Percy is paranoid about people discovering his identity? Then why was he so revealing in our chats?

Something is definitely up.

Judging from the fact that he subconsciously tried to open a app that he possibly deleted (the only app that he was obsessed with that he recently deleted is heroes) he didn't do it willingly.

Why would someone break up two people who aren't even dating and didn't know where the other lived for no reason?

But why would anybody be interested in our relationship unless they like one the people in the relationship and even if they did and supposing they knew our identity, shouldn't they target rachel or luke?

But since we always partner up in quests any outsider could easily assume that we are dating but when questioned wouldn't it be revealed that we are just friends?

Could it be Rachel? But if she was the protective type then she would have sat next to Percy at lunch and would have gotten jealous over Percy and calypso's relationship. If she was sure Percy wouldn't cheat on her then why would she threatened by a nameless, faceless stranger?

It makes no sense!!

"Unless" my subconscious said "unless he likes you"

I pushed that thought away. Even if he did, which I doubt he should have at least dropped a few hints and I'm definitely sure I would have picked up on them or is he that 'I will avoide my cursh at whatever cause until the crush goes away' type

I smiled that seems like him. I shook those thoughts away and went back to my work.

In order for them to control Percy that person must have some leverage over Percy. Since Percy is not the secretive type he must have told his close friends. But even then why would they do that?

"It could be a prank" my subconscious said.

Even if it was im sure none of them would take it this far and i refuse to believe my friends would blatantly hurt someone's feelings.

If the intention was to be Percy's one and only, why would they still let him date Rachel.......unless she was the one who is controlling him.

*********

It would make perfect sense why she was so calm and collected at the table. Percy is bound to her because of a secret that he foolishly revealed and we all know calypso only has eyes for Leo.

But Rachel is not that kind of girl.

I am a pretty good judge of character and Rachel seems like a very nice and badass girl with Good sense of humor.

Then it hit me.

Why would you expect a person who you control to fall in love with you? Isn't it always the other way around. A person will forbid Percy from dating me as they are interested in.........me.

************

I realized that while I was lost in thought my legs carried me to my sanctuary. The library.

I knew that I was overthinking and if I continue trying to get into the mind of the creep who probably has a crush on me im gonna have an ginormous headache.

I decided to turn my attention from the secret stalker situation by immersing myself in a good book.

The library was devoid of life as usual. Not even the good old marge the librarian was seen. She probably must be having her lunch i thought.

I sighed. This generation does not know the value of a good book. The pleasure that you feel when the protagonist has a happy ending, the sadness that you feel when they don't, the immense satisfaction that you get when you predict the plot twist, the second hand embarrassment that you feel.

In other words it prevents you from having an emotional range of a teaspoon to quote Hermione.

These experiences change your life forever and I sure as hell am not going to give this up for anything.

I chuckled at myself for sounding like a total grandma.

I pulled up a chair in the deepest part of the library that is pretty well hidden unless you know to look for it or have dam good eyes. Its my comfort place.

I was just about to start reading when I heard the librarian door slam shut.

I assumed it was Marge but when the clikety clack of her heels were not heard I got worried. Then I heard the voice that I knew only too well.

************

"Didn't I tell you not to call here anymore!" Luke's raspy voice yelled. "It arises suspicion"

The petite voice mumbled a quick apology and started, "listen luke I-"

"Did you find out who knows our little secret?" He interrupted.

"Uh no but listen-" she started

"What do you mean 'uh no'?? Wasn't that the job that assigned you? Someone out there potentially knows our secret and unless you figure out who it is we are in deep trouble. You may not have much to lose but I do."

"About that I think I might have a lead but I think we-"

He cut her off for the third time. "Good then follow that lead. I dont care what you think or do. I never have. Just do your job right otherwise my life will literally fall apart and if I go down I will drag you with me. Do you understand?"

She muttered a feeble "yes"

"Good, now destroy the evidence"

"The evidence? Why? I thought you were going to-"

Luke seethed. "Nevermind what i was going to do with it. Its too late now. If I unearth it now it will raise a lot of suspicion and after the secret message I don't want to take any chances."

"Alright I will break it"

"Contact me the usual way when you find out who it is"

"With their secrets?"

Luke rolled his eyes. "Duh, what the fuck am I just going to with their name alone. Take them out to dinner?" And he cut the call and left with a grimace on his face.

*************

Luke sounds like that rich spoiled brat that throws a tantrum every time he doesn't get exactly what he wants. I have never seen that side of him before and I'm not sure this is the same luke from before. The luke who was my best friend and was like the elder brother I never had.

I had never seen the demanding and bratty side of him before. That's when I realized that Luke had changed.

Wait was the girl Percy was talking about earlier and the girl luke talked to the same??????

So that would make luke the creepy stalker????

What is going on? This cannot be possible!! It must be someone else.