its a love story baby just say yes!

Sorry I miscalculated there is still one more chapter left. 😅.

Annabeth

"Whats wrong? Am I a bad kisser?" He asked.

Totally the opposite I wanted to say but I held my tongue and said "I uh want to leave" i said

"Why are you asking me permission to leave your house?" Good point. I totally forgot I was in my house.

"Yeah I'm late for something" I said

"Did I do someone wrong?" He asked me again.

"Its not you. Its me. I don't want you, my close buddy" he grimaced. Friedzones always end badly "to be my rebound guy and besides your in a happy relationship with rachel"

a sudden thought occurred. "Oh no. I just kissed you and you're in a relationship. Oh gods! What have I done. I hope you guys don't break up because of me. I'm sure Rachel will understand its a mistake right?"

He immediately said, "hey calm down Annabeth, everything is going to be alright. I'm sure Rachel won't mind as well we-"

I cut him off. "Great! I'll get going then. Please give Rachel my sincerest apologies" and made my way out the door.

***********

"This is why we don't ghost best friends and stop talking to them Annabeth dear" Thalia sarcastically said.

I groaned. "Not the time thalia"

She chuckled. "Soo how was your kiss with percy?" She raised her eyebrows with a smug look on her face.

"It was..... nice" I mumbled

In fact it definitely was so much more than just nice its like you're wandering alone in the desert for days without water and you're parched and suddenly you find an oasis with water.

Thalia gave me a 'yeah right' look and said "I'm definitely telling percy that you thought he was a bad kisser"

Oh gods no! That would be terrible!

I quickly said, "no! He is a great kisser! An amazing one in fact"

Thalia gave me a go on guesture and leaned back on her chair and put her feet up on her dressing table.

"He really is a great guy and a good friend. He is loyal and trustworthy and will do anything for you and is always by your side when you need it but..."

I trailed off and looked at my phone. Percy had just sent a message apologizing and promising to explain everything. I'm sure luke was the one who blocked me on heroes as he knew that I liked seaweed brain.

Percy knows that I like him and since he kissed back I knew that he liked me as well but does he like wise girl? The goofy, sarcastic, crazy, violent (sometimes I tend to go a little overboard killing the monsters) part that I don't show people a lot?

"But what?" Thalia asked.

"But he has a girlfriend who he is happy with"

"Kill the girl. I mean you have killed enough monsters to know how" Thalia suggested.

"Violence is not always the answer" I chided.

She booed. "He did kiss you back so he must like you"

"Yeah but-"

She interrupted me. "I swear if you say 'he likes her as well' I'll kill you. Why did I get involved in this love triangle?"

"You chose it the moment you came to introduce me and percy on the first day of school"

She groaned. "You guys need to work on some major things. You need to actually get over luke than pretend you're over him and he needs to decide who he wants to be with"

"You're right"

**************
"Luke didn't show up to school today" piper said.

I stiffened. "So what?" I asked. "I don't care what happens to him"

"Nothing. I was just making an observation"

I turned to face her. "You're so bad at this. Just tell me what you actually want to tell me"

"Guilty" she said. "Well he is moving to another state"

"Oh" is all I could say. Though I still do hate him a small part of me still cares for him.   

"Yeah. He said something about heeding your commands"

Oh that.

She continued, "anyway he said he was sorry for everything and gave me this letter to give to you. He hopes it will explain everything."

I became so angry. He can't just be an asshole one day and be a nice guy the next!!!!! He can't just do this to me! Here I am trying to get over him and he goes and does this.

Piper said, "not that I take his side or anything but I think you should read it. Get to know why he did it. It might help you get over him"

***********

Percy

"She kissed you?" Rachel asked.

I nodded.

"Thats great bro!!!" Rachel cheered.

"No wonder you haven't had a stable relationship If that is your reaction to you boyfriend kissing another girl"

She rolled her eyes. "Fake boyfriend dude"

"After kissing you she just ran?" She asked.

"Yeah"

"Makes sense" Rachel said.

"What!" I exclaimed.

She said, "yeah, I mean her relationship with her fake best friend/boyfriend just ended and she's trying to get over him and get her life back together and then you, a guy who is in a relationship just kissed her and is hundred percent sure to screw up her life and you wonder why she ran!"

"In my defense she kissed me!!" I argued

"You just went all out and gave her the last thing that her mom gave her right when she broke up with her boyfriend!!!! Of course she kissed you"

"Oh gods! I didn't think of that" I sighed dejectedly. "What should I do now?"

"Did you talk to her?" Rachel asked.

"No I wanted to give her space to sort things out"

"Good idea" she agreed. "Percy honey there is no other way to say this but its time that break up with you"

"Finally! Thank the gods"

**************

"Wait won't she feel guilty that she was the one who broke us up?" I asked.

She smirked. "Dont worry dearest I have got a plan"

"Its not going to be tell her the truth is it?"

She scoffed. "Of course not!"