fight! fight! fight!

Annabeth

Luke hugged me and I awkwardly hugged him back. He said "hey, I have good news and a surprise for you" and he saw who I was sitting with so he added "privately"

I nodded and followed him outside.

The first thing he said was "your friends with percy?"

I said "what no 'how are you? I'm fine routine?"

He said "hi annabeth how are you? I'm fine and why are you hanging out percy?"

I said "I'm fine, and percy is not that bad you know he is actually pretty nice" he said "but he bullied you annabeth!" I said "come on luke we were kids then and he apologize with me"

He said "well it's your decision but I don't like him"

I said "good, because he doesn't like you either" he said "oh yeah I almost forgot he must still be angry about our revenge"

Oh gods! I almost forgot about that. Could that be what percy was talking about?

Luke said "never mind I have some good news I'm moving to san Francisco!!!!!"

Oh great. This is just what I wanted. I said "that's great"

He checked the time and said "I've got to go now but I will call you. See ya" I just waved to him and just before he left he said "you me and thalia should have a reunion its been so long since we did something together"

***********

When I came back to the table was super glum. The newbies who have not gone to camp sat on one end of the table. They seemed to be making small talk.

While on the other end of the table they were trying to make percy feel better. And I could tell it definitely wasn't working.

When I sat on the table percy said "did lover boy ask you out?" I was so startled by that question that I said "um no anyway I have some bad news luke is moving here"

Percy threw his hands to the sky and said "well that's just great another person who wants to kill me" I felt too guilty   to answer so I just focused on my meal.

I couldn't just let him get away with saying something like that so I added "at first I thought that you bullied me at camp but when I found out that it wasn't you I instantly forgave you right? You could do the same thing with Luke"

My mind added "he might forgive luke but when he finds out that you were the one that actually bullied him do you think he would forgive you?"

Percy said "your just covering for him since he is your boyfriend. You don't know all the things that he did to me and if you did you would be on my side"

He was about to add something else but stopped midway. He opened his mouth again and said "you wouldn't understand "

I was shocked. I was the one who wouldn't understand???? That last statement made me so angry I was about to erupt like a volcano.

I said "I think that I might be the only one in this table that would understand what you went through. Don't try to belittle everything that I went through. You are not the only person in this world that has been scarred by bullies. You don't know how........"

I stopped midway through my rant and took a Deep breath and said "I don't wanna talk about this anymore " and I got up and continued "talk to me when your calm again"

**********

The whole day percy and I avoided each other. I thought that at the end of the day he would be calm and we could talk it all out but boy oh boy was I wrong.

Today morning percy had told me that he would give me ride back home. When I went to his car he was already in the car and was about to leave.

I said to him "aren't you gonna give a ride?" And he said "why? Is your boyfriend not here?"

I was hurt I said "I thought you were my chauffeur"

He said "why miss high and mighty cant drive?"

I rolled my eyes and said "stop being such a baby and give me a ride back home"

He angrily got out of the car and said "you think your so smart don't you?"

What is up with him today I said "yes my IQ test backs up your claim" and I stepped forward. Annabeth chase never backs down from a challenge.

I said "just because your not man enough to take out your anger on luke so your taking it out on a poor defense less girl well news flash I am not the girl I was 4 years ago and you can't bully me like you did then"

He said "why you little...."

I interrupted him and said "what are you going to do now percy? Are you going to bully me like you did when I was twelve or are you going home crying for your mommy because a tiny girl kicked you butt" I immediately regretted it the moment I said it.

His demeanor instantly changed from haughty to downright angry. We were neck to neck. When I looked around I noticed that a crowd had gathered around us and was waiting for us to fight"

The whole parking lot seemed eerily calm and quiet. It was as if the the whole world was waiting to see who would make the first move. We would have fought and gotten suspended if it wasn't for piper.

She ran from whoever she was talking to and stood between us. Jason came from behind percy and gently lead him towards his car and piper lead me towards hers.

The whole car ride she kept on talking to me. She was probably trying to calm me down. But my mind was elsewhere.

The revenge was a really bad idea and what even worse we pranked the wrong guy! So I directly or indirectly bullied a person. If he got this angry just at the mention of Luke's name think of how angry he would be when he found out that I did it.

I was literally on the verge of tears. When we came to my house I quickly said goodbye to piper and ran to my room and sat there for a long time contemplating what I did then.

I wish I had been able stop luke from persuading me to take my revenge on percy. I would have atleast been able to prevent him from being bullied by a monster that is me.

Just as I was about to go over to percy's house to apologize. I heard someone knock. That's weird I wasn't expecting anybody.

When I opened the door. Lo and behold! There stood percy. 

He looked down and said "annabeth, can we talk?"