where did you come from baby? and were you sent to save me? ooh

Annabeth

I just finished getting ready for the double date. Luke wants this to be a surprise date so the only other person who knows where he is taking us is Percy.

I sighed. was luke just doing this to get on my good side or have Percy and Luke actually because friends?

I checked the time.

5:20

I am ten minutes early. I smiled. Who says girls are always late. Since I had time to kill, I open up heroes and I notice that Seaweed brain was online after a whole freaking week!!!

I checked his quests bar. He wasn't on any quests so its safe to assume he is checking his messages. Wait.... is he planning on apologizing to me?

**********

I was about to open our chat window when I received a message from Luke.

Luke

Sorry babe fencing practice ran late so I won't be able to pick you up

But I will be able to make it to the date don't worry.

TTYL bye.

**********
I almost threw my phone out the window. How am I supposed to come to the surprise date if he doesn't tell me where the fucking date is?

I remembers that Percy knew and I could carpool with him to the date. I looked out the window to see if he was still here.

He looked like he was ready for the date but his hair was disheveled like he had run his hands through it. He was trotting back and forth, determined to destroy his rug.

He then sat down on his computer and typed something and quickly deleted it.

Was he doing his homework? Right now?

He saw me and I waved at him awkwardly. I motioned that I'm coming over and he gave me a thumb up.

*********
He closed his laptop and turned towards me when he heard me enter.

He smiled is cheeky smile and with a weird French accent "what is it mademoiselle? I'm very busy"

I rolled my eyes and decided to play the part a little too well might I add.

"Je me demandais si tu me prendrais pour le double rendez-vous, idiot"

"All I caught was idiot"

"You don't need to catch an idiot"

"That's right Luke is coming to the double date. What do you need?"

"Luke's practice ran longer than he expected and I was hoping you'd take me to the date"

"Sure no problem"

He was going to say something else but his phone rang silencing him. He saw the caller ID and asked me to wait for a few minutes.

"Rachel?" I asked

"Calypso" 

**********

I decided to look around his room while i wait. It looked pretty similar to my room but his desk faced the street giving it a wonderful view. It was so amazing that I had to capture it. I'm sure piper will love it. It'll also be useful when I design my own building.

While I was taking the picture my purse hit the mouse and the screen started to glow

The tab that was opened was the heroes of Olympus home page.

I stepped back in alarm.

Percy plays heroes? I never knew.

I heard footsteps that he was returning and I quickly shut the laptop down. I don't want him to know I'm snooping around his room while he is away.

I sat on the bed and opened my phone and acted like I was  checking my Facebook page or something and waited patiently for him to return.

**********

I didn't have to wait for long, for he came in seconds after I had sat on the bed. He seemed shocked but happy.

"Good news?"

He smiled even wider. "You could say that"

Something was definitely up with him.

***********

"We're here!" Percy exclaimed.

"Great" Rachel said without even looking up from her phone. "Another fancy restaurant"

I wrinkled my nose. Really another restaurant? Was that really his huge surprise? Percy noticed this and gave me a pitying glance.

"If it were up to me I would have picked a much better date spot" he said.

"I'm not sure about much better but Im sure it cannot be much lamer than this, SWB" rachel said without even looking up from her phone.

"Well I like it" I said defiantly

"So you don't want to hold to that art exhibition next week RED? well I guess I'm gonna have to cancel the tickets" Percy teased

She punched him in the shoulder. "a) if you cancel them I'll unleash nico on you and b) that's a actually not bad date"

She kissed him on the cheek. "Thanks Percy that's actually kinda sweet"

 Percy said in his best newscaster voice. "This is just in folks, Rachel Elizabeth Dare the world renowned artist actually wholeheartedly complimented her boyfriend! The impossible has happened! now what? Are the undead gonna attack us? Will there be actually monsters under kids beds? stay tuned to picnic with persassy to know more"

She rolled her eyes. "Really 'picnic with persassy'? Couldn't you have done better"

"You know you love it" he grinned at her.

Rachel deadpanned "no I dont" but I could see a ghost of a smile on her lips.

In a British accent he exclaimed "there is a fineline between love and hate, love!"

She asked me "what's up with him?"

I shrugged  trying to act like I wasn't  a third wheel "he has been like this since he got calypso's call"

I'm not lying. He literally sang 'shake it off' all the way to Rachel's house in his God awful girly taylor voice...... on repeat! THE. WHOLE. FREAKING. RIDE!!!!!

But I never expected perachel (don't ask me Drew came up with it) to be the one who acted a lot like a couple.

"That explains it" Rachel shook her head fondly at him

Rachel turned away from Percy who was violently bobbing his head to shake it off.

Rachel begged "can we please go in? I don't know about you, but I'm dying of second hand embarrassment here." And pointed to Percy who started singing and let's just say people were staring.

I nodded

"Let's just go in and get it over with" Rachel said.