we come back every time. we never go out of style.....at least i hope

Total filler chapter. I've had a writers block and I seriously cannot write and this is probably my shittiest chapter ever. I don't think I could read this again without cringing

Annabeth

This week has been better to say the least. The only good thing is that Percy and I have been hanging out a lot now and I mean a lot. We've been hanging out together so much that its starting to bother Luke.

Like every time Percy and I talk he acts like its no problem at all and that he is ok with it but the moment he leaves Luke starts getting possessive.

I have tried to tell him that there is no need to get possessive and that I'm not going to cheat on him but he never lets me finish.

Luke has fencing championship next week and has been practicing super hard for it and hasn't been able to hang out with me often and Percy tries to come over when possible and it's driving Luke mad that he is not here.

While Percy is oblivious to this or chose to avoid it.

True to his word Seaweed brain hasn't tried to contact me even once in fact he hasn't even come online this week at all.

And no I'm not stalking him I've just need a distraction and heroes is the best one I've got. I have started on this new single quest called mark of Athena which is well lonely but nice i guess.

It was Friday afternoon when the week started to go downhill.

*********
I had almost finished putting my books back in my locker. I was daydreaming about my weekend plans, Luke finally had a day off and was taking me on a surprise date and after that piper and I were gonna have a sleepovers.

I had just put the last book in and whipped out my phone and opened heroes of Olympus by habit when I felt a pair of strong hands cover my eyes. I thought it was Luke and eased into it.

I covered his hands with mine and said "really out of all the moves you could choose from you chose the cliche 'guess who'? Like seriously what if I was wearing glasses I would end up with throbbing pain on the temple and my glasses smudged"

A foreign yet familiar voiced laughed.

Percy, of it is the king of cliches himself

After his wheeze session he said "I love that you didn't even guess and went directly to the rant and you don't even wear glasses!"

I stomped on his foot and shut my locker. Could he have seen my heroes account? With Luke I don't care as he already knows but with Percy its a whole other thing. I discreetly dropped my phone into my pocket.

He cursed heavily and started hopping on one foot. That's what you get for messing with me. The only thing that I regret was not wearing a pair of heels.

I turned towards him and folded my arms. "I do wear sunglasses you know"

Clutching his hurt foot he exclaimed "What was that for????"

"Annoying me. What do you want?"

"Nothing"

"You gave me a mini heart attack for nothing!!"'

"I was bored you see and I was testing out moves that I can use on Rachel"

I raised my hands to the gods like I wasn't sure what to do with this boy.

"Here's a suggestion why don't you test it out on your girlfriend!!!!!"

I saw an avalanch of red and the next thing I know Rachel is on Percy's back. she leaned towards me and said "was this idiot disturbing you?"

Without missing a beat I replied "yes, definitely, absolutely, a 100 percent without a doubt yesssss"

He pouted "hey I'm not that annoying"

She pinched his cheek "your not the judge of that hamster" and Percy groaned.

I looked at Rachel skeptically. "You call him hamster?"

Rachel smirked at Percy and continued "Percy has always had a fear of hamsters ever since someone let loose a bunch of hamsters in the cabin"

I laughed "oh my gods! I'm so sorry that was me. It was part of my revenge you see"

"It was you! I had nightmares that I was a hamster for years! I haven't been able to eat vegetables for years after that incident!"

Rachel rolled her eyes. "Drama queen. Anyway are you free this weekend Annabeth? If you are we can go on a double date together"

I replied "uhhhh Luke and I have already planned a date this weekend"

"No problem I think we can have that double date this weekend don't you think so Annabeth?"

*************

Luke was standing right behind me. I can't belive he snuck up on me like that. I didn't even notice it!

He faced Percy. "I have planned a surprise date for Annabeth but it'll be a lot more fun if we have a double date don't you think so Percy?"

The person in question looked like a deer caught in headlights.

He gulped. "I'm game if Rachel is willing"

Rachel slapped him on the back of the head. "Of course I'm willing you idiot didn't you just hear me say that"

Luke faced me. "Ar you alright with this Annabeth?"

And all I could do was nod. Is Luke really willing to go on a double date with Percy and Rachel?

Luke smiled. "Great its a double date! I'll text you the deets"

*******

I came home and collapsed on the bed. This weekend is gonna be fun but if I had known how the weekend would actually go, fun is not the word that I would have used.

Revealing would be the perfect one.